Note!!

A/N

hello there my fellow reader, so here's the content of different creatures so I don't have to explain what are they in the story!

sorry I'm very lazy to explain :')

If I did a misunderstanding then I'm sorry, because I wrote this book since August 2020 then stopped at October 2020 then started January 2021 :'D

-----

Vampires :
• vampires are human-like creatures but feast on blood instead, they have unique powers and has side effect if they overuse their abilities.

• vampires don't always drink blood neither eating human organs or whatsoever. They also eat what humans eat.

Witches / Wizards :
• witches do witchcraft, yes. Sorry if I misinterpret witches here in my story because this story was ages ago.

• some witches here are wicked, some are kind and some are forced to do so because their family is on the line of life and death.

• they use brooms to fly but wizards use their quirks.

• wizards are guy witches but owns a power, like fire, explosives and more dangerous powers. (PS! Some witches are kind, i'm not generalizing all witch on this story!!)

Elf :
• elves also do magic by following their ancient elf ancestors (eg, Chois follows the ancestor Choi, Ahn follows ancestor Ahn). They are in part of modernization, meaning they have showers, bathtubs etc. except for phones.

• they are friends with many kind creatures you can add witch on the list.

• male or female elves can be pregnant for some reasons :)

• their heights are the same size of an average person because how the hell will the vampire notice the elf if their small and hiding?

Blue Faery :
• is known to most of us as the angelic guiding spirit in the story of Pinocchio. It appears as different disguises but the color is always blue.

• this faery does not make her prescence felt in such dramatic fashion. In cases of spiritual distress she need only appear in the form of blue bird or blue firefly in order to dispel all terror, anguish and despair. Such gentle, undramatic apparitions are relatively common. (from the book : the book of faeries)

I decided to make this faery to transform into a human.

Fairy :
• fairies aren't also small in my story, they have the same height of a real person. They could hide their wings if they want.

• every fairy has ranks when they do their tasks properly. The highest rank of fairy takes responsible of what the other rank fairy do.

• often vampires call them pixie which are different from each other. Pixies are tricksters while Fairies help other nature spirits or their people.

Werewolf :
• werewolf are humans but can turn into a gigantic wolf.

• they hunt for food and sometimes they eat raw flesh.

• can be tamed by certain someone

A/N : hello! Pls if you stumble across a grammatical mistake, correct it! It'll help a lot! <3 This is also my first time writing a fanfiction aaa!! I'm so nervous of what will happen or what other people would say :')