017

The dark elf rose up from being laid and stretched his body.

"First day at the vampire's castle." He murmured, he noticed that Seonghwa was gone beside and him and thought that he was doing something.

"Wow. A vampire earlier than me? How?" He laughed.

He saw a piece of clothing hanging beside the door and a note hanging at the clothe's hanger. Hongjoong walked towards the clothes and read the noted.

'Goodmorning. Wear this.' -Seonghwa

The clothes beside the notes were all black , the coat, the shirt, the pants and his black shoes making him all black.

"They only have one color? And it's black?" Hongjoong giggled but grabbed the clothes anyway.

[[[]]]

"For today the witches didn't attacked us but the Light Forest were attacked. Let us not be comfortable about it, witches can attack at any moment so we must be prepared." Seongnin dictated.

The Park vampires were gathered inside the auditorium to talk about the witches attacks.

While the Park's are having meeting , Yunho and Jongho are guarding the auditorium's door so no one can come in.

[[[]]]

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Where am I?" Hongjoong groaned while looking around , the castle was surprisingly big that's why he got lost.

"Hongjoong-hyung?" A guy called looking at him.

"Ah Soobin! Can you guide me back to your brother's room?" The small elf smiled awkwardly.

"Sure, let's go!" Soobin flashed a bunny smiled and starting to walk and is followed by Hongjoong.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Soobin asked while they were walking along the empty large hallway.

"Well to make it short, your brother saved me." Hongjoong smiled.

"Well that's strange. My brother didn't save anybody, you were the first one." Soobin answered while looking at Hongjoong confused.

"Maybe coincidence hehe, because he knows me so he saved me." He replied trying not to put meaning why Seonghwa saved him.

"My brother is very cold towards everyone , but he is kind at some point , he isn't that showy person you know?" Soobin stated and smiled.

Silence engulf them, walking down the hallway, no speaking. Hongjoong couldn't think of what to say because his out of words.

The vampire looking bunny decided to broke the silence "I wish I could go out and have some fun." Soobin spoke and the smile on his face began to fade. Soobin was looking at the enormous giant window of their hallway, looking up the sky and then went down.

"Why can't you?" Hongjoong asked and looked at Soobin who was frowning.

"My father wouldn't let me, he always assign someone to be with me but I wanna enjoy going out by myself! It's just so unfair." Soobin explained voice with sad tone.

"It's okay. Maybe your father wanted you safe." Hongjoong assured and smiled to the younger.

"Maybe he do." The vampire smiled a bit.

They continue on talking while walking to Seonghwa's room while they were talking the hallway were full of laughters and voices echoing.

Soobin and Hongjoong stopped at the door of Seonghwa's room.

"Hyung! This is it. I can't go inside he may kick me out again." Soobin informed and laughed.

"Thank you Soobin!" Hongjoong smiled and hugged Soobin. The young vampire was surprised but later he hugged back. Before the two of them had let go of each other, the eldest vampire were looking at them. Looking furious.

"Hyung.... I should go now... Seonghwa-hyung might kill me..." Soobin whispered.

"Why would he?" The silver ashed hair elf asked.

"Because... I hugged you.... Goodbyeee.." Soobin respond with a low voice and left immediately.

He knew his brother wouldn't save someone if it isn't special.

"Ddeonghwa! Sorry I've got lost but found your brother and guided me here heh." He explained while laughing nervously. Hongjoong facepalmed internally because of the nickname he had given to Seonghwa.

"Sure." Seonghwa answered coldly and went inside his room.

After the vampire came in the smaller elf also went inside and sat beside Seonghwa at the bed.

Seonghwa was looking scary but hot at the same time because of his details , even Hongjoong can't deny that.

After staring at Seonghwa for so long whose writing a letter or anything else he went beside the fireplace and sat at the black sofa.

The two of them sat at the silence when Yeosang knocked.

"Seonghwa-hyung, Hongjoong-hyung at 6'o clock at night please proceed to Soobin's room! We're gonna play!" Yeosang shouted and went away after announcing such information.

Seonghwa opened his circular pocket sized handclock and looked at the time.

"9 hours more." He informed and kept his clock on his pocket and started to write again.

On the other side, Hongjoong was getting bored of sitting and going around Seonghwa's room so he tried distracting the vampire.

"Ddeonghwaa! I'm bored!" He exclaimed while laying at the top his chest beside Seonghwa at his kingsized bed.

"And so?" Seonghwa answered without looking at Hongjoong.

"Fine. I'll go with Yeosang and Soobin since you are busy." He said emphasizing the word 'you'. He stood up and was opening the door when Seonghwa spoke , "What do you want to do?" He asked and fixed his things aside.

"Let's do something exciting. Not just because your room is boring you have too be boring too." He whined and skipped towards Seonghwa.

"What excitment do you want?" He asked once again , he is clueless when it comes to fun.

"Do you have clothes or dresses here? Let's redesign them!" Hongjoong asked while looking at the vampire.

Seonghwa stood up from his bed and went to his walk in closet followed by Hongjoong. The vampire's walk in closet was so enormous and different kind of clothes can be seen but the only color of the clothes are blacks and grays.

"Pick." Seonghwa spoke and sat at the small round soft chair.

"Don't lock me here okay? I'll look for clothes we will redesign!" He smiled and starts to look for clothes.

While Hongjoong was picking a clothes to design, Seonghwa was looking at the smaller adorably. He was checking the elf's other details especially his small hands that he can grab anytime he want.

But he can't do that. The elf will be confused of what is he doing that will made them awkward with each other. When the time they first met, the dark small elf had caught his attention because of it's beauty. The beauty was undeniable that even guys could fall for him. What made him even more interested is the guy's fighting spirit is higher than his actual height and also adorably innocent. He want to keep him forever.

A/N : seonghwa sus