009

After washing the dishes, the creatures on San's house rested for a bit.

All of them were sitting in silence, no one has been talking since earlier. Even San can't open his mouth and speak.

"Hey! How 'bout we play?" Mingi asked, looking hopeful to others. "Of course! Why not?" San answered and smile.

"What should we play?" Yeonjun wondered and all of them started thinking of a game.

"Ah! What about, someone will give a letter and everyone would give a word that starts with it! The one who wouldn't answer will have punishment!" Huening Kai suggested. The others looked at them and agreed, except for the vampires who were looking at them.

Not to making the situation awkward for the vampires, Hongjoong spoke "You should join vampires! It's fun!" He suggested.

Yunho and Soobin nodded hesitantly while Seonghwa showed no response.

"Okay mister, I'll take that as a yes!" Hongjoong giggled while looking at Seonghwa, while the vampire on the other side just shooked his head. He can't say no to a small and cute elf.

'How are you even true?' He said to himself staring at the elf.

"Okay let's start!" Huening Kai announced. "Start with me! I'll give the letters" Hongjoong dictated. "Okay okay!" All of them answered.

Everyone was looking ready and some were brainstorming about letters. All of them sat at the floor and moved the chairs and table to make a wider space for everyone. Their arrangement from left to right : Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Mingi, San, Yeonjun, Huening Kai, Wooyoung, Soobin, Yunho, Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Okay! Let's start from me then Mingi , up to Seonghwa!" Hongjoong smiled and the others agree.

"Letter......" the small elf was deeply thinking what letter would he burst while the others were listening attentively.

"Letter...S!" Hongjoong announced "Seonghwa!" He added. "San!" Mingi continued, "Sunrise" San giggled.

"Soo..bin?" Yeonjun answered nervously. Beomgyu was keeping his laughter inside him. While Soobin upon hearing his name from the young boy it made him fluster. "Sea Salt!" Huening Kai shouted , "Sun...set" Wooyoung answered in low tone.

"ooooh! sunrise is San while Wooyoung's the sunset!" HueningKai smiled and the other fairies smiled too.

"Sea?" Soobin bursted out confused, "Seongnin" Yunho blurted out, making Seonghwa's attention focused to him.

"Sakura!" Beomgyu beamed, "Sun!" Taehyun smiled, "Supernatural." Seonghwa continued without looking at Hongjoong without the others and the small elf to notice him.

"We shall continue the game!!" Huening Kai announced excitedly. "Of course we will, calm down now." Taehyun laughed. Soon Hongjoong started to give letters again.

A/N : someone had already fallen, aight let's make this quick! double update :)