032

Days after the proposal, Seonghwa decided to arrange their marriage the sooner the better.  Triggering hasn't happen again, all of them are getting scared, what if it'll happen on the wedding day? So many what if's but it'll never bring down Seonghwa's confidence.

Yeosang was now finding some good piece of fabric inside his wide office, good thing his lover was there to help him. On the other hand, Mingi and Yunho were busy picking flowers at the old backyard, seem awkward but managed to do so.

The fairies were helping Hongjoong to fit a beautiful tuxedo for his upcoming wedding, it'll be days later but his heart is racing in an unvoluntary speed. After fitting the one he chose, he looked at the mirror. He look so fine even the fairies and his Jimin hyung is amazed by it. Just like Hongdae's grand wedding.

Soobin was helping his brother Seonghwa on finding a rare flower, which is happen to be Hongjoong's favorite so required to find one or three. While finding a rose, sudden question came into the younger's head.

"Hyung, do you love someone by looks? Or by it's inner beauty?" The younger asked not sparing a look to his hyung, this question made Seonghwa think for minute.

"hmm. Sometimes we fall by the looks, then it'll make us curious to know them more." he paused and side glanced his brother who was nodding "later on you will be falling deeper to that creature by knowing their real self. of course you have to love their flaws too, because it's a part of them." Seonghwa continued, looking back to the area where they are searching. The elder elf didn't asked any question, he knew that his brother likes someone already.

[[[]]]

Wedding day has come, only their known people had come so the party wouldn't be ruined. Some elves weren't against it but some decided not to know. Though they have a bad memory involving a vampire, they decided to shrug it and enjoy the wedding.

The isle was designed with a flower from the old backyard, flower handpicked by Yunho and Mingi, bells are ringed by their neigbour golemns who seems to enjoy the wedding day.

Inside the small house beside the isle is where Hongjoong and his two chaotic cousins were, they are helping his hyung to prepare himself to walk down the isle and marry his special someone.

Actually, it was wedding 'night' since vampires are needed to be bonded with the person they love at night. Where all magic begins. Lights were all beautifully arranged from the entrance to the end of the isle. The setting was pretty as the night sky.

In the middle of the isle, Wonwoo, Seonghwa's cousin that implies as their priest or whatever they call it. Seonghwa was now waiting at the isle patiently for his groom to be. The vampire was beginning to sweat and get scared, what if the elf change his mind?

Hongjoong on the other hand was scared too, what if his lover changes his mind? He decided to forget all those thoughts and focus to only person he'll be marrying. Obnoxious on what he feel, he started to fidget his hand while waiting for his 'belo' to come.

"Something wrong hyung?" San asked, approaching him while fixing his black tie, "what if he changes his mind?" The elder asked, frowning. For the nth time around, the older had been asking him what if the other changes his mind and he could only answer 'he won't' but this time he was so pissed.

"Look hyung, if he really change his mind then he wouldn't be proposing you at the first place. Seonghwa-hyung do understand the meaning of proposal so stop overthinking!" San stated, looking at his hyung sternly after his long explanation, he changed his glance into a soft one "hyung, he really loves you. So stop thinking that he doesn't." He added softly, smiling at his hyung.