013

"Today , I herbay announce Choi Hongdae , the new guardian of Dark Prism" Denzel announced putting baptism to Hongdae.

The family of Choi's are the guardians of Dark Prism, Denzel, Hongdae and Fiona are the Choi siblings.

They have different and unique powers. Denzel is the oldest brother, he guards the black temple of all dark elves.

While Fiona is the middle sister, she took care of dragons that were used for riding.

And lastly, Hongdae, the youngest sibling of Choi's, she was the one who were assigned to take care of the Dark Prism. A prism that makes everyone's power more stronger.

"Hongdae. Your clothes are prepared upstairs." Denzel spoke and went out of their house.

Hongdae went upstairs and changed his clothes. Every guardian has an assigned clothes, and she was the 9th guardian of Dark Prism. He wore a very long piece of cloth that is covered with sparkling glitters , while for the upper body she wore an offshoulder that is conneceted to his long dress.

She was a beautiful guardian. Her eyes were icy blue and her hair was blonde. She is almost perfect.

The dark elf went downstairs and proceed to go where the Prism was located.

Her job? Take care of the Dark Prism until death. She will spend her life beside the prism and never leave. It's like locking yourself inside with a light.

Weeks of guarding the Prism...

She was bored, she knew going out was bad idea but she still did. Hongdae went to the near river and sat. She wandered around and saw a girl. The girl was wearing a long dress same as her, she was very pretty. Hongdae immediately stood up when she saw the girl was struggling through her clothes.

"Hey! Let me help you." Hongdae offered the girl and helped her with her long gown. It was light colored, different from hers.

"What's your name by the way? I'm Danhwa." The girl spoke and smiled while they sat at each other's side.

"Oh! I'm Hongdae!" She answered while patting a faery who approached her.

"What are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be inside the Guardian?" Danhwa asked.

"It's boring inside." She stated and let the bird fly.

"I didn't know taking care such prism was a hard work." she added and giggled.

"Hmm. Then! I'll go here everyday! See you tomorrow, I'm sure my mother is worried about me." Danhwa answered and waved goodbye to Hongdae.

Weeks later... Danhwa and Hongdae would always meet each other. They've become the best of friends. They even dedicated the river to two of them. The river that is near the prism cave.

"Hey. If we had a child they should hangout here." Hongdae giggled. "As they should. We will tell them how we met!" Danhwa answered and both of them laughed.

"What if our kids would fall for each other? I mean having a girl child is my dream." Danhwa asked.

"Hmm. Then I'm okay with it. Whether they are both guys or both girls or opposite of one another." Hongdae smiled brightly at Danhwa.

"Then I'll agree with you! As long as our childs will be together just like us , bestfriends or lovers!" Danhwa responded making the two of them giggle.

Months later, Danhwa told Hongdae that she couldn't visit any longer since Danhwa's parents moved houses because of her academy. The guardian was sad, but she needs to be strong.