020

The two of them were sitting at the opposite sides of their positions, Seonghwa is doing his shoes while Hongjoong is waiting for Seonghwa to be done.

"I'll bring you home now. Mingi and San must be worried about you." Seonghwa stood up, fixing his neck tie walking towards infront of the small elf.

Hongjoong wants to talk about what happen last night but he can't, it might be awkward or weird to be a topic since it was just a dare.

If he's being honest to himself , he likes Seonghwa around or his accompany but Mingi and San are more important since the two are sometimes dumb.

He likes Seonghwa, to be straightforward. But he can't admit it since elves are only allow to marry elf.

"Does the elves are back again to the old place?" Seonghwa asked fixing Hongjoong's undone hair.

"Mhmm" he hummed as a yes. "Stand up. We have to keep going or those kids of yours might end up doing something crazy." The vampire spoke and so he stood up.

[[[]]]

"I'll watch you go to your village. I can't walk there , elves might kill me." He stated.

"Thank you for taking care of me." The elf smiled and bowed to Seonghwa.

"My pleasure. Take care of yourself from now on." He replied and went closer to Hongjoong.

He kissed the elf's head, "I'll be always here if you need somebody." He sincerly spoke.

Hongjoong was gonna explode inside, he can't take it anymore, he just smiled at the older. "Goodbye!" He waved to him and sprinted with a tomato face.

After Hongjoong's disappearance on his vision, he teleported home.

[[[]]]

"Hyung!!! You're home!!" Mingi shouted, running towards him for a big hug.

"Yep and sorry for not coming home early." He apologized while hugging Mingi. They let go of each other and went inside the cottage.

Inside the cottage, San was waiting while reading a book.

"Finally hyung! You're home!" San stood up and approached him also for a welcoming hug.

"We were so worried , we thought that you aren't coming home." San added with a worry on his tone.

"I'm all okay" Hongjoong reassured them so they won't worry anymore. San smiled and let go of his hyung. He's happy that his hyung is okay.

"Where's mom by the way? I didn't see her, she wasn't with you." Mingi asked with big puppy eyes.

Hongjoong heavily sighed, San knew what this sigh means and it made him frown.

"Let's sit shall we? We might get tired standing here at the door." San spoke trying to stay at his compose.

The three of them sat down on the long couch. San started to lose his compose, he's trying to stay still but he can't anymore. Hongjoong hasn't started to spoke but his tears started to flow on it's own. He covered his face his trying to stop his tears but he can't.

"Hyung , please tell me what happend to mama.." Mingi spoke as he started to worry.

Despite the big difference of their hands, Hongjoong managed to hold it tightly.

"Mama is... gone now. She told me that she loves you." Hongjoong spoke in the verge of crying, his voice cracking. He moved his head upwards preventing his tears to fall.

"She is...?" Mingi asked, tears forming in his big puppy eyes. He tried to get back to his composture. But he can't, his mama isn't coming back anymore, no matter how hard he try.

Mingi cried , he removed his hand from being holding tightly that made Hongjoong flinch. He sprinted upstairs and locked the door.

Hongjoong drew his attention to San, seeing them cry is heartbreaking. He can't do anything , he can't brought back their mothers. If he could do that maybe he did that earlier.

"I'm sorry San. I'm genuially sorry." He apologized and looked down patting San's back.

When San heard his hyung apologizing, he wiped his tears and smiled. "It wasn't your fault hyung. Nothing's to be blame on you." He spoke gently still voice cracking. "Maybe you're tired , I'll make you some coffee." The elf who just cried stood up and went straight to the kitchen.

[[[]]]

"Hongjoong-hyung , I'm sorry about earlier. My emotions just took over me." Mingi apologized

"It's okay. That can happen sometimes." Hongjoong smiled caressing Mingi's hair.

"Hyung, what happend to you? You were gone for 5 days." San asked while fixing his bed.

"Uhm. I was in... let's say... vampire castle?" Hongjoong awkwardly smiled at the two who was shocked at what he said.

"Wait. So you were with Soobin and others?" San asked popping out from being laid.

"I was. They were kind until I met Sunghoon, he was handsome and all but his gestures are kinda creepy." He stated while sitting at the chair next to the bed of two chaotic elves.

"What did you do there?" Mingi asked also popped out from laying.

"We played, we redesigned clothes, we read books, we baked cookies and tried magics." He smiled at them.

"Wow. Let me guess, the Seonghwa guy wasn't with you?" San laughed and so does Mingi.

"Actually, he was with me the whole time." Hongjoong explained and laughed seeing Mingi and San's reaction.

"REALLY?!" The two asked half-shouting in unison.

"Yes. Sleep for now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow." He giggled and covered the two with a bright looking blanket.

"Good night hyung." San said sweetly and drifted to sleep and so is Mingi.

"Good night." He replied and turned off the lights.

-
A/N : Keep safe love lots <33 pls vote ateez on sma :D