035

"And that's how it ends." A guy spoke, sitting at the edge of the bed smiling dearly at the little boys. After telling a bedtime story, Mingi went downstairs and saw Yunho sitting at the couch.

Yunho tapped the free space beside him indicating Mingi to sit. "You need a rest Mingi. You should've called Seonghwa-hyung." Yunho spoke, wrapping his arms around his husband's shoulder. Mingi just giggled and leaned his head on the vampire's shoulder to rest for a bit.

[[]]

7 years had passed...

"Papa!" A voice called, Seonghwa smiled at the kid dearly and opened his arms, ready for him to catch the child. He carried the little guy and booped his nose. "How's Seojoong?" Seonghwa smiled, looking at his son who is smiling like his dada. "It's good papa, i'm actually having fun with Minho, Soonyang and Beomhyun." Seojoong smiled, resembling his dada.

His smiles remind of Hongjoong's beautiful smile while his eyes are from his papa, he is a beautiful child of a Park and Kim. While the two was talking, San bursted inside the house, sweating and panicking. Seojoong immediately got down from his papa's hand and walked towards his uncle.

"Something wrong uncle?" He asked softly, eyes showing how worried he was. He got this sweet side of him from his dada also, Seojoong is almost from his dada's features while Hwajoon was from Seonghwa of course.

"The baby had arrived." The elf stated, making Seonghwa and Seojoong smile, Wooyoung had given birth again. "I'll fetch Hwajoon, we are going with you." Seonghwa stated teleporting to his kid's room then coming back after.

[[]]

San was carrying his first daughter, Woori. Seonghwa, Seojoong and Hwajoon smiled at such sight. "Baby Woori!" Seojoong cheered, holding the baby's small fist while Hwajoon just giggled looking at the baby's small and chubby face.

Seojoong and Hwajoon is now waiting for their father at the hospital's lounge while Soonyang and Wooyoung plus baby Woori on his arms was waiting for San inside the room. San and Seonghwa was calling the others to came over and take a look of San and Wooyoung's new kid.

When everyone had arrived, all you can hear is "aww baby so cute" "cutieeee" "squishy!" "no!!". The air was filled with cooing sound making some of them laugh.

After the celebration inside the place, they came home and celebrated at the dark elves' home since that is the place where is Seonghwa living now. Since that day, he left the castle and preferred to take care of his kids.

While the elder's are having a talk: Soonyang, Hwajoon, Seojoong, Minho, Beomhyun, Yeojin and Jongseong gathered themselves in a small corner to play a game which they always play.

"Okay! I'll pick the question for you now Seo!" Soonyang exclaimed, dipping his hand on a fishbowl, after reaching for a paper he opened it and read bluntly. "What do you wanna say to your parents?" Everyone turned their heads on Soonyang making him realize of what happend, he was about to apologize when Seojoong answered.

"I'll tell them that i love them. Thank them for my existance because without them i'll never meet you all. I'm proud of what did dada did before, he really put himself up just to save the dark moon creatures. I say I'm proud to be his son."

Seonghwa and Mingi happen to hear the conversation making both of them emotional, they really miss Hongjoong so bad. On the other hand, Hwajoon was tearing up, he might have not seen his dada but he will have a special place on his heart. Soonyang, Beomhyun, Jongseong, Minho and Yeojin smiled at him proudly, he is really like his father.

Understanding, loveable, caring, forgiving and true to his words.

"I'm also proud to be dada's son. I wanna thank papa too for raising us without complaining because when we were young, we're so loud and chaotic."

Hwajoon told, making the others laugh and so did the two elders who was listening to their conversation. Even though Seonghwa misses Hongjoong so much, all he can do is talk to stars and reminisce their past.

And no. Seonghwa didn't searched for new love. He isn't single, he is married to a man named Kim Hongjoong.

yes it ended, thank you for being with seonghwa and hongjoong's love story

by the way, what fandom are you in? please tell me yours in the comments! ;))

i might do an epilogue. but who knows? kskzkxdkdkddff