014

"Please don't cry. I promise after my studies I'll find you!" Danhwa comforted her but her tears were also running down her cheeks.

As she bid goodbye to her best friend , she went down the mountain where her transportation is waiting for her.

"Get in. Papa's waiting." Yeonin commanded her coldly. She expected that her brother would be like this, no one ever liked her, only Hongdae. Reason why Hongdae was so dear to her. She felt like her home.

The carriage she was in has an apricot and white color, the door was majestic as hell and the horses were royal.

While proceeding to the Academy, she wandered at the window.

[[[]]]

When they've reached the academy gates , his father was patiently waiting for him with a tall pale looking guy and a boy who looks like his son.

"Ah! My second youngest daughter is here. Meet Song Danhwa!" Her father , Hwari introduced her.

"Oh! This is my son , Park Seongnin." A pale guy with black suit introduced him.

"Enjoy your day Danhwa!" His father waved at him goodbye and left the academy gates.

[[[]]]

"Where do I get my dorm number?" She groaned while lifting her heavy luggages and her dress.

"Hello. You must be Ms. Song?" A tanned woman asked her.

"Yes. And I kinda don't know where to find my dorm room and keys." Danhwa explained and smiled.

"As a Song Danhwa , you have a special room. Come follow me upstairs." Eori requested her and lifted Danhwa's luggages.

As they reached fourth floor where her room is, she was amazed. The hallway that they walked through was luxurious and royal. Beside every door has a golden plate and the room owner's name is written on it.

"Why do we HAVE this floor?" Danhwa asked still wandering and looking at every plate placed on walls.

"Because you are a daughter of a High Elite." Eori answered and open the door before them "Here is your room. Please ring the bell beside your bed if you need anything else." She added and left.

[[[]]]

Danhwa was preparing for her sleep when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." Danhwa responded to the knock. The door opened and Eori came inside with different types of desserts.

"Have a goodnight ma'am" Eori bowed and went out of her room.

[[[]]]

"Academy sucks. I miss Hongdae." She muttered while walking down the academy hallway.

The Academy Hallway were vibrant and some students' picture were hanged symbolizing their legacy at the academy. Many creatures attends that Academy since the promotion and the teachers are all good.