Special Chapter

Seonghwa woke up at sudden punch of the sun against his face, though years had through he still hates the sun with amount of how much he loves his family. Sun may  give vitamins but he really hates it.

The vampire walked downstairs and sighted his family laughing while preparing breakfast, very beautiful view for himself. He waited for almost decades to meet him again, and here he is, cooking food with their sons.

Hongjoong noticed that his lover had awaken, "Love! Come here!" He called, signalling him to come with them being obedient he is, he walked towards them.

The older vampire gave his husband a kiss on his cheek before sitting down, he prefer to watch them than to help. Seonghwa has patiently waiting for their food while staring at his lover who was smiling fondly, on the other hand, Seojoong was preparing the blood he got from the animals, good thing they're healthy and Hwajoon was preparing the plates on the table.

Such a happy family things.

The small vampire made the plates float and fall them in line just like how kids gets in line to get some food from cafeteria. And yes, Hongjoong turned into a vampire and was given an ability, telekinesis. Seonghwa was glad that his lover had got the hang of controlling his ability, the last few months were chaotic. Hongjoong made everything float and doesn't know how to put them down. It was a crisis.

Seonghwa could only laugh reminiscing their past months teaching his lover how to control it. "Why are you laughing dad?" Hwajoon asked, placing the glasses carefully at their dining, "just remembering those days when your father had a crisis controlling his ability." he explained and laughed once again, "Yah! It's hard!" Hongjoong complied, pouting.

The older vampire and their sons just laughed at their father, it was really hilarious. Seonghwa noticed that his lover was pouting through out cooking so he went towards him and gave him a backhug, "sorry. It was just hilarious." he stated, burying his head on Hongjoong's nape. Hwajoon smiled at their fathers sweetly while Seojoong made a fake gaging sound but inside of him, he found it sweet.

"papa! Just calm yourself! You can do it!" Hwajoon explained making his father calm in the middle of crisis. It was Hongjoong's first day of being a vampire, kinda or really difficult for him to control his ability since him and Seonghwa shares the same ability.

Seonghwa was just laughing at a corner, watching his lover having crisis about his ability, though he wanna help but he preferred laughing, he'll just help when things get worse.

On the other hand, Hongjoong got irritated, he tapped the table harshly making everyone float, excluding him. Seonghwa, Seojoong, Hwajoong widend their eyes even themselves they can't control. "I'll get him, just put the valuable things low so it won't get damaged." Seonghwa insisted, floating towards Hongjoong.

Hongjoong was freaking out, he doesn't know how to control his self, "love, calm down. Things will get worse if you get mad." Seonghwa spoke, holding both of his lover's shoulder. The younger tried to be calm as possible, slowly, making all the things and them to go down.

"There! You got it." The older vampire smiled proudly making Hongjoong smile too.

"Goodluck for your first day!" The smaller vampire waved, and the kids also waved at them happily walking towards their school bus. And later on, Seonghwa and Hongjoong also left the house. Seonghwa is an employee, Hongjoong is still a producer of Enhypen and the two kids is studying. They were a happy family indeed.

After all the work, Hongjoong walked home since the entertainment wasn't that far from their home. Going home, a big hug met him before entering the house, it was his two sons. "Dada! Papa said that we'll go on stargazing on the park, go on! Change your clothes." Hwajoon explained, "papa will be here any second, go on." Seojoong exclaimed, slightly pushing his father to enter their house.

Hongjoong changed into a plain whit t-shirt and a pants plus a soft and comfy jacket it was cold outside. The three of them walked to the park, their father was confused at first but when they've reached the park, they saw Seonghwa standing there beside the picnic set.

Just like those days. He thought, sprinting towards his husband. Husband.

"You still remember." Hongjoong chuckled, leaning his head on his lover's shoulder while the two kids was laying on the picnic mat and the two of them was sitting on the bare grass. "This is the day when we first met." Seonghwa spoke, interwining his hand with the other, "how can you remember this kinds of event? All i can remember is our anniversaries and birthdays." The other vampire smiled at him, "if it's about you or with you, i'll remember it." Seonghwa responded.

And their night was filled of laughter as they told their kids how they met plus the details except for the part where they were made. Every memory was still vivid on their minds but Hongjoong decided to forgt about the day when he met Seongnin, it was terrible and horrible, good thing his sons never met him.

Silence engulf the two as they watched the stars with their children, then, Seonghwa stood up just waited for the right time. As their father stood up, Seojoong and Hwajoon began to open the switch of the lights that has been hanging there, which made the producer confuse.

Seojoong and Hwajoon eyed each other, "do you think..?" Hwajoon questioned, pointing at their fathers repeatedly, "yes yes. Don't worry about it!" The older replied, then giggled after.

Seonghwa approached the young producer, smiling at him preciously. "Papa! Stand up." Seojoong requested, and Hongjoong did as what his son requested. Then, smile appeared on both the siblings' lips indicating that they were excited as of what's happening and will happen.

"What's happening.. what's with the sudden enthusiasm?"

Hongjoong giggled, as he turned his back, he saw his lover, standing infront of him, hands at his back. "Yah! What are you doing?" He demanded, earning a light laugh from Seonghwa. The vampire didn't answered, instead he knelt to the ground, which made Hongjoong's eyes widen.

The vampire smiled, grabbing a crystal box from his pocket. He lifted the box and opened the lid slowly, revealing a diamond ring. "Marry me again?" Seonghwa offered, plastering a smile on his lips. The young producer couldn't help but crack a smile, "of course idiot! You scared me!" Hongjoong responded, earning a laugh from his family.

Seonghwa pulled the ring from the box, then slided it into the younger's ring finger. He stood up, then attacked him with a hug. "My fathers'gonna get married again." Seojoong quoted earning a glare from Hwajoon, "OUR father." The younger interjected, making Seojoong laugh.

The End.
I decided to make a special chapter since I was bored.

Stay Safe everyone, don't forget to stream fireworks (i'm the one)