018

"Finally! It's done!" Hongjoong smiled looking proudly at his redesigned cloth. On the other hand, Seonghwa was confused what he did. Hongjoong did a tie dye shirt with the colors : red, green and purple while Seonghwa drew a small black crystal at the left side of a plain white shirt.

"It's already 6. We should be heading on Soobin's room." Seonghwa spoke while holding his small circular clock.

"Oh! Then let's fix these mess and head to your brother's room!" Hongjoong responded while smiling at Seonghwa that made the vampire's heart skipped a beat. 'Will I turn human from falling inlove with this elf?' He jokingly said to himself and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Hongjoong asked while raising his left eyebrow, Seonghwa looked at the small elf's expression and laughed again.

"Aah stop! Let's clean these mess!" Hongjoong pouted and started to pick the things he used in tie dye and Seonghwa did the same.

—Flashback
[At Seonghwa's walk in closet]

"Here! We should use plain clothes to design, since you are clueless to designing, I'll help you!" Hongjoong beamed and gave Seonghwa the two plain white shirts.

The two of them walked out of the closet and started to find the things they needed for redesigning.

"Where could we find coloring items?" Hongjoong asked him with a big eyes , "In the library." He answered and walked towards the door in which Hongjoong also followed.

"Whoa!! Your library is so big!" The small elf exclaimed while twirling around. Seonghwa on the other side looked at the small elf who was adoring their enourmous library.

"Can we read first before we get items? Some of the books looks interesting to read" Hongjoong asked hoping for that the vampire would say yes, "of course we can." He smiled a bit and the elf started to run to a shelf where he could find his interests.

"This book seems nice..." the dark elf thought to himself and picked the book from the lower shelf.

While he was busy picking books, Seonghwa was looking at him adorably again, he has a very soft spot the younger elf ever since he met him. The time when they played the game, his heart flutters when he is around Hongjoong or Hongjoong smiling, beaming or almost anything.

"Ddeonghwa!! Can you please reach that book to me? The shelf is too high for me to reach hehe" Hongjoong smiled while tilting his head at left a little bit.

Seonghwa smiled knowing that the small elf can't reach the higher shelf. He stood up and walked towards the elf and reach the book that the elf wants.

"Thank you ddeonghwa!" The small elf once again smiled at him genuially that made his heart jump once again , even though he doesn't have one. 'I don't know but I love him.' The vampire spoke internally and smiled at Hongjoong.

"Finally! I got to see you smile!" Hongjoong giggled that made Seonghwa's heart thump.

While Hongjoong was quietly reading , Seonghwa was looking at him fondly. He want to hug him , kiss his cheeks and even more. But he is Park Seonghwa , he knows how to restrain himself.

'I thought I'll die without feeling a love towards a beautiful creature..' he said himself internally still looking at Hongjoong who was busy reading.

.
.

"Ddeonghwa? Should we go and get the things? I feel like we've been here for hours" Hongjoong asked while putting back the books he used. "We're here for 2 hours. Let us eat first before finding things shall we?" Seonghwa asked giving his hand to the small elf. Hongjoong was confused to the older's movement but when he observed the vampire's whole body , he looked like a prince , he was mesmerized by the older's details. He immediately grabbed Seonghwa's hand making Seonghwa a little bit shocked and later on they procceded to go at the dining room.

— end of flashback

"Come on ddeonghwa! We have to play with your brothers!" Hongjoong shouted while waiting at the door.

Seonghwa placed the redesigned clothes at his wardrobe and went with Hongjoong to his brother's room.

A/N : aight, some cliche starter pack love story but vampire and elf version and!! VOTE ATEEZ ON SMA!!