End

"is this is it? this is how it will end?" he asked himself, looking around a blank white place. He didn't know if he's eyesight were taken away or the place was just plainly white.

Hongjoong walked a little, he saw himself standing before a big mirror. Looking at the big mirror, he saw a familiar village, the village where they used to live.

The elf focused himself on watching the events in the mirror. Though he wanna comeback and give him, them a hug he couldn't.

Seonghwa, his husband had left the castle and decided to take care of the kids that made him happy. Seonghwa really loves kids and even fullfilled his promises.

"you've been a good creature. you chose to sacrifice yourself even you had a happy and stable family."

Hongjoong smiled, he would really risk it all.

"exchange for your sacrifice, you will be reincarnated as a man still with those memory to find your man."

In that, the elf smiled dearly.

"until we meet again, my love."

[[]]

The man woke up early at the morning to prepare himself a breakfast and go back working as a producer. "where could he be?" he thought to himself while fixing his bed.

After taking a bath, he prepared a breakfast and ate still thinking on where would the vampire would be. Done eating, he grabbed his bag and sprinted to his lovely studio.

"Wah! Hello, good morning!" A mochi-cheek man greeted, smiling while handing a food to his co-producer who also smiled at him.

Hongjoong smiled at such sight, him and his Jimin-hyung is still sweet as they were before though they can't remember that they were together as faeries.

Yoongi snapped his fingers to make Hongjoong stop staring at them, it's good to make him happy but it's getting creepy.

The younger removed his sight from the two and went beside a vacant chair and started working on his new song.

"This is actually good." Yoongi complimented, while listening to the produced song. Him and Hongjoong actually works from the same company and same group, Enhypen. Since they got a vacant time, the younger decided to compose and produce a song based on his emotions.

"Hello hyungs. My friends wants to give this to you." a member of Enhypen went inside the door with an another member. Yoongi, Jimin and Hongjoong smiled to the two. "Thank you, Sunghoon and Ni-Ki." Hongjoong stated, reaching for the food box, after giving the box the two left.

Back at their work, Yoongi decided to fix some of the missed beats and orders that made Hongjoong smiled, he's still a good, caring and a little bit perfectionist hyung.

Jimin on the other hand, cleaned the box where the three of them ate since his lover wouldn't clean it and he would not allow Hongjoong to clean.

"Alright, work's done! You can go home now, while me and Jimin's gonna clean the studio." Yoongi explained, opening the door for the younger. Hongjoong seemed to be confused since their dismissal is 5:30PM not 4:00PM but decided to shrugged it off and left the studio without speaking.

While walking down the street, he noticed something familiar but cannot seem to remember where he saw this person. As we walked closer, a pale guy with black hair looked at him.

"Do.. i know him?.."

"Wait. THIS IS-"

His thoughts were cut off when the older man introduced himself, "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Seonghwa."

He could feel his heart getting out of the rib cage as the mention of the name, all of the memories and some tragidies flashed inside his mind. Few moments of staring, a 12 year old and 16 year old boys approached them while smiling.

"This...are.. Seojoong and Hwajoon?.."

The two half vampires averted their gaze to the man and smiled, after their eyes meet with their father and also smiled. It seems like they found their father.

"Seojoong and Hwajoon right?" The man guessed, looking at them making the three smile. "Dada!" The two exclaimed and attacked their father a hug.

Parting to the hug, Seonghwa also gave him a tight hug. Hongjoong could only smile that made his eyes teary and hugged the older back.

Breaking the hug, Seonghwa leaned down a little though they're on the street Hongjoong didn't move an inch, he knew that the older is aware that they're on the sidewalk.

"Be immortal with me?"

"Gladly."

The long wait is over.

-
it has ended! The love story of the two!!
I can't remember your user name but thanks for the idea, this was supposed to end sadly but a good idea and a motivation was given to me.

see you next time!! i'm having more fanfictions including txt, atz, svt, nct, mx and bts!! :))