022

Seonghwa was sitting at his room still stressing out for what he feels towards the small elf while his brothers were talking about how will the confession go.

Sunghoon stood up and walked to his hyung, encouraging him to confess. When he come in contact with his brother, he shaked him furiously to stop thinking so advance.

"Stop thinking what would the outcome will! Just go with the flow!" Sunghoon adviced continuing to shake his brother.

The stressed vampire held his half brother's hand to stop him from shaking because his getting dizzy.

"Still. I need to think what can cope me when he rejected me." The half elf stated, burying his head in the pillow he was holding.

[[[]]]

Mingi was thinking so hard, thinking what would happen to his brother when they got together.

"Mingi, please sit. I'm getting dizzy of what you're doing." San massaging his temples.

"Please. Don't think about me." the small elf frowned.

All of them felt conflicted. Mingi because of what will happen to his brother, San because of whatsoever is the taller elf thinking and Hongjoong for his feeling towards the vampire and his two chaotic brothers who seemed conflicted because of him.

While all of them were zoning out someone had knocked the door.

"I'll get it." Mingi voluntereed and went downstairs to open the door.

"Oh! Johnny-hyung." the tall elf greeted. He motioned the guy to come in.

"What brings you here?" the elf asked while serving him a cup of coffee.

"Hmm. Just visiting my dear cousin." Johnny answered holding the cup.

"Taeyeon isn't here anymore." Mingi stated sternly, trying not to stutter.

In a sudden news, Johnny pursed his lips into thin line "Pardon?"

Mingi sighed, "she's gone hyung because of the sudden attack last week." trying not to ramble he can't maintain an eye contact with his hyung.

Johnny didn't respond,  he stayed quiet to think and let what the elf had just said to sink in.

[[[]]]

Sunghoon, Yeosang and Soobin was at the elven town with their dear brother Seonghwa to help him confess. They snuck out of the castle because their father is one homophobic vampire but who can't stop Sunghoon and Yeosang's unity? No one, even their asshole father.

"Okay hyung. Everything's set for you. I want you to calm and don't stutter because that's embarassing." Yeosang dictated while Sunghoon was fixing his brother's looks.

"I can feel your nervousness hyung." Sunghoon sighed and patted his brother's shoulder.

Sunghoon is a vampire who could feel emotions and he could calm them down.

"There. You okay?" Sunghoon asked after using his power against his brother who doesn't seem to notice.

"Yes." The eldest vampire assured, breathing heavily.