026

¡ Woosan Special Chapter !

-

Months had passed but it feels like yesterday. San was left alone inside the cottage, Hongjoong and Mingi decided to go back home after the triggering happend.

The elf softly placed his cup of coffee on a round table, he was at Yoongi's place having a good time. He continue on reading after placing his cup on the table.

"San-ah! San-ah!" A voice of a kid called him, he placed his book the table and looked at the kid who is running towards him.

San picked the kid up and smiled "Minji! How are you today?" He smiled booping the little girl's nose "I'm fine!" Minji giggled. While the two was laughing, Jimin was smiling at the counter widely, seeing his daughter happy makes him happy too.

"Hello!!" A loud voice came from the place's entrance making San and Minji's moment stopped. It was the elite fairy squad.

"Hello HueningKai." Jimin smiled softly looking at the young fairies, the five of them approached the counter to get some good food while San on the other side was admiring how pretty Wooyoung is.

Everything about Wooyoung is perfect, even his imperfections. Though he had flaws he's still Wooyoung, there is no such things as perfect, everyone has imperfection and soon, that imperfection will be loved by that someone. And imperfection can make the person, their selves.

'Dang, I fell harder in love... no shit..' San thought shaking his head vigorously.

The elf was thinking how will he hide his feelings for the other remembering the rules made by the elder elves.

'Fuck rules, how do I confess?" he decided, groaning still banging his head on the table.

"Wooyoung, I love you" San blurted out, pouting. At the sudden confession, the fairy blushed hard that everyone could notice his red tomato face if he didn't covered it.

San banging his head on the table just realized what he said, he saw the fairy blushing and it made him think. 'Shit! Will he hate me now?' he thought and grabbed his books from embarrassment.

The elf stood up on his chair and slammed the payment on the counter, afterwards he left.

"Does San-ah forgot that he doesn't need to pay?" Minji asked his father who had just witnessed the confessing San. "Maybe he did baby" Jimin giggled and took the money from the counter.

[[[]]]

San, still recollecting of what happend earlier. He wanna throw himself away from the embarrassment.

"Shit! That's so embarrassing. What's wrong with you Choi San!?" He groaned talking to himself at the mirror. "What if he hates me now? What if he doesn't talk to me now? What if he-" He rambled and rambled until he heard a knock on the door.

"Goddamit!" He shouted walking down the stairs, foot stomping while walking.

"What-" San sound frustrated opening the door. Who wouldn't be frustrated when you are taking moment when someone just knocked?

Wooyoung found himself infront San, when he heard the elf's voice, he knew he was mad for something.

"Wo-wooyoung?" San stuttered, he internally slapped himself for stuttering, another embarrassment.

"I'm sorry if I disturb you-" Wooyoung motioning his hands around like a mime. "No, no! I actually tripped accidently that's why!" San blurted out of nowhere and smiled.

After rambling to each other, they've become quiet, even San forgot to invite Wooyoung inside his house. Now they are outside, standing. Wind crashing through their skins.

"Actually. I wanna say, I love you too." Wooyoung muttered lowering his head and covered his tomato face. San just frozed in his position, should he be happy because the guy his been loving for seven years? Or be sad because his reputation might be ruined by an elf?

"Wooyoung.. aren't you scared? Your rank might-" San frowned, looking at Wooyoung but the fairy placed his index finger on the guy's lip telling him to stop rambling. "I'm not. I don't like it anyways." The fairy replied smiling.

The elf was taken aback of what was the fairy responded, many fairies wanted to be on his rank but here is the high ranked, breaking a rule.

Wooyoung hugged him tightly, he was silently loving San for five years and he got what he wanted, he doesn't care about rules anymore. He can sat himself free from the punishments and tortures.

"I lo-love y-you!" Wooyoung spoke, stuttering, tears flowing down his cheeks, he felt so happy to the point he cried. San smiled at his guy who was crying.

He cupped his cheeks and kissed Wooyoung on the lips, the type of tender love kiss. After they broke apart, San engulfed him into a comforting hug.

"I love you too. Hush now." The elf stated, caressing the guy's hair.

-
A/N : idk if i should publish taegyu kekeke