008

"Hongjoong-hyu—" San was about to call Hongjoong when he saw his hyung laughing with... the vampires?

Hongjoong noticed San and Mingi who looked terrified seeing the four demons inside their house. San eyes-wide and Mingi who was trembling in fear.

"Don't worry, they are kind." Hongjoong assured them "But not this one." He pointed at Seonghwa who was a centimeters away from him and smirked.

San and Mingi walked carefully not to touch the not-so-kind-demon-vampire and successfully they did.

"Hongjoong." Seonghwa spoke which made Hongjoong looked at him.

"Yes?" Hongjoong intentionally replied sweetly.

While the two of them were having staring contest, the five were looking at them nervously. If stares could kill, maybe the two of them had died.

Still staring at each other, someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it....." Yunho volunteered and looked at the two which is still busy looking at each other.

The others was feeling tense through their staring contest while Seonghwa and Hongjoong were calm especially the elf. The small elf was astonished seeing a vampire up close, he didn't expect he'll see a vampire this beautiful.

"Hel—" The man from the outside was about to greet but immediately frozed when he saw a vampire before him.

"Wooyoung! Are you okay?" the fairy beside him asked while holding Woo's body. The sudden call of Wooyoung's name made San looked at the door and saw his love of his life which will never be his.

"Uh. W-what i-is a va-vampire d-doing her-re?" the guy who was holding Wooyoung asked.

When Yunho's gonna open his mouth to explain why they ended up at the elf's house, he was stopped by a loud scream of a giant fairy.

"AAAAAAAAHH! THE VAMPIRE IS INSIDE!" A tall fairy yelled sounding like a dolphin hid behind a tall fairy, but if being honest, he is still taller to the guy who's infront of him so he was still visible to the vampire's eyes.

"Come in! These vampires are kind , except for that one who is staring Hongjoong-hyung for a long time." Mingi explained and signaling 'come in' with his long arms. The five fairies went inside and sat at the floor since there is no more space.

"Seonghwa-hyung. I will find your brother. I'll take my leave. Since there is no also space for the fairies" Jongho politely bowed at him and went out.

After a long staring contest with a dark elf , he come in with a conclusion that the elves are really small.

When their staring contest had ended, the small elf went to the kitchen to prepare some soup for the fairies who looked also tired.

All the fairies were looking at the vampires terrified. Excpet for Yeonjun, he was mesmerized seeing that one vampire. Hongjoong had noticed that Yeonjun was staring to Soobin for so long he planned something.

"Ah, Yeonjun. That guy's name is Soobin." Hongjoong spoke without looking at Yeonjun, preparing soup.

Yeonjun immediately removed his eyes from the vampire and looked down at his lap. While Soobin was all flustered of what Hongjoong just said.

"If you're just gonna keep looking at him like that, nothing will happen. You can talk to him, he is no harm. You can be friends with him." Hongjoong dictated and served the vampires and fairies the soup he made.

"Is that even edible? And why is it white?" Seonghwa asked while sitting on a single couch.

"Of course it is! It's food! And vampires are different from elves so yeah it's edible." Hongjoong answered.

A/N : aight, my confidence just head out :')