024

Morning came, birds chirping, sun shining making Seonghwa woke up. Even though he's a daylight walker he could feel his skin burning or he's just being dramatic because him staying for seven solid years in his room full of darkness resulting him to avoid sun.

When the vampire had woken up, he saw the small body of the elf beside him curled. He adored the guy's face details, he grabbed the elf's cheek and caressed it like it's a baby's face. Soon after, he carried Hongjoong inside their house due to the sun.

[[[]]]

In San's cottage, bodies are spread around all looking like they have a hang-out last night.

Sunghoon was the first one to wake up however he could feel his nerves tingling, he thought that maybe he stayed a little too late, now he's looking like he really had a hangover. Messy hair and headache plus the friends who look like dead persons.

He massaged his temples waiting for the pain to tone down but in his sudden surprise he felt more agony.

Resulting of pain, the youngest vampire growled loudly making San woke up from his deep slumber.

San sat up brushing his half close eyes, in his curiousness, he saw Sunghoon pulling his hair in pain it made him shoot up from the couch, due to his swift movements he fell to the carpet and saw Mingi and Yeosang sleeping peacefully nonetheless he crawled up to Sunghoon to help him.

"You good?" San asked brushing his left eye while patting Sunghoon's back with his right palm.

The youngest vampire couldn't answer all that came out from his mouth are whince and groans "Nghhh..help.."

The pure light elf stood up quickly and sprinted to the kitchen to get some water almost making him trip because he was still drowsy.

He came back with a glass of milk instead of water and gave it to Sunghoon without checking it while Sunghoon didn't also saw what his hyung gave him so he accidently drunk thr milk.

When San had his eyes fully open, he saw that he gave Sunghoon a milk and made his eyes wide.

"Oh fucking elf! Are vampires allowed to drink milk?" San nervously asking the vampire who just drank the whole glass of milk.

"I-I th-think..." after those words the youngest elf had fainted.

[[[]]]

On the other hand, the eldest vampire is still adoring the elf's details. His beautiful eyes, fluffy fair and long eyelashes. A piece of art if he must describe.

Seonghwa, having the guts to do so, he leaned down and kissed the elf's cheek. After, he caressed his lover's hair. He couldn't believe that the thing he just dreamt became his.

While caressing his lover's hair, the elf flipped his body facing the vampire who was touching his hair. He slipped his arms around the vampire's waist and pulled him closer.

"Wake up little one. Your kids are waiting for you." Seonghwa spoke in a low toned voice.

"Mhmmm.." Hongjoong hummed tightening his arms around the vampire's waist.

Since the vampire was struggling to wake the elf, a sudden idea came to his head.

Seonghwa shooked his head in the idea he had, he knew he's gonna be fucked up but still continued his idea, the vampire flicked Hongjoong's forehead making him wide awake.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Hongjoong cursed loosening his arms around the vampire.

Hongjoong burried his head on the pillow due to the pain of his forehead, thanks to his loving boyfriend.

"Aight. I'll leave you here." The vampire intentioning to get up the bed. When the elf had heard what his lover said he immediately pulled his wrist.

Hongjoong faced Seonghwa pouting, the vampire giggled due to his boyfriend's action his boyfriend maybe is tired or just mad because he flicked his precious forehead.

Seonghwa cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and leaned forward to kiss his elf's forehead.

After, Seonghwa locked his arms around Hongjoong's waist and teleported themselves at San's bedroom.

Hongjoong widend his eyes of how fast his boyfriend is "How—"

"I'm a vampire baby. Let's go." He stood up offering his hand to the smaller elder.

The small elf grabbed his lover's hand and went downstairs.

San was at the kitchen when heard a someone coming from the upstairs so he grabbed a frying pan and motioned it upwards as if it's gonna hit someone. He slowly walked towards the stairs waiting for the burglars to came down.

When a sudden figure came from the stairs, he immediately swayed his pan towards that figure. Good thing Hongjoong was fast to react, he dodge San's fry attack by sitting down quickly.

"Hyung!! What the hell?!" The light elf struggling to speak due to the bread whose covering his mouth.

"We just came home and this is how you welcome us!?" Hongjoong spat.

Before San speak, he muched his bread and drank the milk on his other hand, good thing it didn't spilled during the action.

"What if you suddenly hit me?!" Hongjoong nagged, narrowing his eyes in anger.

"Then it's not my problem! You just barged inside without me knowing!" San placing down the pan in the counter.

While Hongjoong and San was arguing over barging inside the cottage, Seonghwa seemed to notice that his brothers were lying on the ground like they've been shot dead.

He went closer to the bodies lying on the floor and analyzed them. Mingi spreading his body over Yeosang whose arms are over Sunghoon's face. While Sunghoon was lying like he fainted earlier.

"Oy. What happend to these kids?" Seonghwa tilted his head in confusion looking at San who is arguing with the dark elf.

Seonghwa was unsure when he saw three bodies lying, it felt like someone's missing "Where's Soobin?"

"On the dining table, sleeping peacefully." San pointed at the vampire who was resting his head on the table.

"Sunghoon fainted?!" Seonghwa shouted while sitting on the couch.

"Can you tone down a bit? Will you??" Hongjoong trying to calm his boyfriend who looked stressed.

San sighed at sight of the vampire who look stressed. This is his first time seeing a vampire who is stressed over a headache.

A/N : should i publish a taegyu chap??? pls answer :')