005

Credits to : merl1ncz on Deviantart for the original photo!

"So witches are basically woman right?" Mingi asked for confirmation

"Nooooooo! They can also be a man! But most of the time they call them wizard!" San exclaimed while laying at the top of his chest cupping his face. Hongjoong on the other side was sitting and listening to the conversation of two who is talking about the creatures who shares the same world as them.

"Hongjoong-hyung!" San called, Hongjoong snapped into his thoughts and payed attention at San.

"Hyung, why does elves are only allowed to marry elves? What if I fell inlove with a fairy?" San asked, curious.

He, Hongjoong knew marrying different creature is wrong, especially when they did horrible things. It's part of the elf culture, falling inlove whom isn't same with them will be either punished or thrown out of the Elven Forest.

"Y'know, it's part of the culture" Mingi lectured and sighed.

"Why questions like this needs to be asked? It's part of the culture and rules San!" Mingi added.

"Then at the first place , you shouldn't have fallen inlove." The elder elf noted.

San frowned a bit after hearing what his hyung said. He likes Wooyoung so much since he met him but Wooyoung's a Light Fairy and the fairy he admire has pretty high rank amongst other fairies, he dosen't want to ruin his reputation nor his rank. Even it's allowed to marry a different creature, he can't even get Wooyoung to be his.

"San? San?" Mingi waved at San's face. San snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Mingi.

"What is it?" San asked still cupping his face laying atop of his chest

"Nothing. You just look upset" Mingi spoke voice laced with worried tone.

"I'm okay Mingi." San answered and smiled at the two. Hongjoong felt relieved seeing San smiled, but he could still feel San's sadness. He knew San likes someone who isn't the same as him making him sad too.

After such conversation, they shrugged the idea of falling in love with other creatures and jumped into different topics, while having a good conversation a sudden loud thud was heard.

"Kids! Stay there! Don't go out!" Danhwa warned. The three of them were scared and shocked at the same time. They rolled down the bed in shock. Hongjoong peaked at the window and saw many witches flying across the sky and attacking the light forest.

Some witches are kind but some aren't, some are forced to do attacks because their family are part of them. Those witch who attacks them in this state are the kind of witches who is greed of having power.

San and Mingi were sitting against the window, covering themselves using San's blanket.

Hongjoong was observing from the window they are leaning and saw her mother fighting one of the witch. The witch her mother was against was pretty strong.

The witch used his wand against her mother that made her mother flew out of his sight, he wanna scream and help his mother but then he remembered his mother's request.

He lowered his head down, not wanting to see the fight that is happening or get caught so he went beside the two.

"What's happening hyung?" San asked , tears escaping his eyes. "Nothing's wrong. Shh now don't cry." Hongjoong in a caring tone wiping away San's tear.

A/N : aha! another short chapter of my idk story! :D they'll met soon ahhhhh!!!