028

¡ Jongsang Special Chapter !

3 months had passed, and yet the triggering hasn't came back that made the dark creatures worry. It may attack on their special or some occassion day that might ruin the mood.

"Yunho, can you please give this to my brother? Thank you." Yeosang requested, handing him a thick layers of paper. Yunho received the paper then bowing to him and left.

While the war vampire was checking his room, he felt uneasy. Hands getting colder, he remembered their sync, Yeosang stood from his position and teleported where his lover is.

Setting foot at the place, his eyes widend in shock, his lover turned into a gigangic wolf, bloody red eyes with sharp teeth and claws  looking agressive. Yeosang walked towards the younger who was stepping back, growling.

"Jongho, this is me. Yeosang." He exclaimed, showing his palm indicating him to calm or put his guard down but the younger was stubborn, he didn't believe him, the wolf growled loudly at him.

'I have no choice then.' He thought, jumping towards the wolf who was caught off guard.

Catching the wolf, Yeosang stiffened his arms between Jongho's neck making the wolf growl loudly startling the other creatures at the forest.

Giving up, the wolf sat on the ground tired. Yeosang strangled him too hard almost killing him but the older vampire has no choice to do so.

Jongho on his wolf form, fell into a deep slumber after being almost killed by his master or lover. Yeosang noticed that the gigantic wolf had fall asleep, he smiled at him and caressed the wolf's head then gave it a peck.

"Good night baby." He spoke and started to do magic to shift him back to his vampire state.

[[[]]]

Back at the castle or home, Jongho is sleeping at the elder's lap. After the whole hour of shifting him to his own state, it also made Yeosang tired since the magic also came inside his body.

Sleeping at the elder's lap, the butler felt a hand on his head, it made him more comfortable and relaxed making him to sleep even deeper.

Yeosang on the other hand is looking at him adorably, he is caressing his hair in order for him to be comfortable and calm.

"Oh you're awake." Yeosang spoke, approaching the younger who was brushing his sleepy eyes. Jongho just nodded and continued on brushing his eyes.

His lover say beside him and gave him an assuring smile making him flutter inside. Seeing his boyfriend smile at him is the most wonderful thing in the universe.

"Why sudden shift earlier?" The elder vampire asked calmly, he can't tell him neither he can't lie.

"I was attacked and I had no choice." He responded honestly, lowering his head a little. Jongho was ashamed of what happend, Yeosang always told him not to attack nor to shift without him or he'll be hard to tame.

Yeosang nodded, believing his lover. When the elder vampire was about to utter a word, the younger groaned in pain. Suddenly, Yeosang remembered that he harsly strangled him earlier.

"I'm sorry, I strangled you harsly." Yeosang apologized, placing his hand on the younger's neck and started to massage it slowly. Jongho on the other hand looked guilty since the majority was his fault, if he didn't overreacted maybe he didn't have to turn into a gigantic wolf.

It's now bedtime, of course everyone needs to sleep but his master wouldn't sleep.

Yeosang was overworking himself because his father gave him a tons of work and needs to be finished by next week making the wolf worry, he can't help him since he isn't part of their family.

"You should—" Jongho covered his mouth and sat beside him, to keep comapany, "I'll stay here whether you like it or not." The younger insisted, removing his palm from the elder's mouth.

In this time, Yeosang had finished his work and the view of his table isn't that nice so the younger decided to clean for his lover since the elder was tired to do so.

After cleaning the table, he saw Yeosang sleeping on the chair with an uncomfortable position reasoning for him to giggle softly.

Jongho approached the elder and carried him to bed, he made sure that the bed was clean and comfortable enough for his lover.

When he was about to leave, Yeosang pulled his wrist indicating him to stay, which he stayed since who is he to say no to his baby. He laid down beside him and played with his hair a little to put him in a deep slumber.

A/N : ayee sorry for not updating T-T