007

Hongjoong, Mingi and San was hiding because the witches were still finding the remaining elves at the forest.

"San , Mingi let's hide under the bed..." Hongjoong requested the two, he can feel an unfamiliar sound coming in the house.

"Okay hyung." Mingi answered and the three of them went under the bed.

While they were hiding, they heard footsteps coming close to the bed.

"Do you think there is someone left?" A sweet voice witch asked.

"I'm sure. This is Taeyeon's house. His son must be here." the other answered and sat at the bed.

"How about Danhwa's son? I remembered them going here." the other witch asked.

"Oh. Danhwa has two sons , right?" the sweet one answered.

"No!" The other two witches answered in unison.

Hongjoong felt somehow, uneasy. He was said to be Danhwa's son, and how those witches knows about Danhwa?

"Huh? But she was with two boys" the sweet voice asked.

"No! The small elf isn't hers, she just found that one near the river." the one who was sitting at the bed answered.

Hongjoong notice that Mingi and San dosen't understand nor understanding the conversation between the witches so he did.

"You're wrong. Danhwa is friends with Hongdae the dark prism keeper, which is the mother of the small elf Jennie saw." the other witch informed.

"Eeeh?" Jennie asked in confusion.

Hongjoong has been hearing a conversation of witches about his family.

[[[]]]

Seonghwa and Yeosang reached the light forest and saw many places were destructed.

"The witches sure know how to break fragile places." Yeosang laughed and toned down after.

"Where's the three of them?" Seonghwa asked while looking around, "This place is huge" he exclaimed.

"Let's separate" Yeosang stated. He transformed into a black wolf and sprinted towards the west leaving Seonghwa behind. Seonghwa transformed into a white wolf and sprinted east.

On the other hand, Soobin, Yunho and Jongho was finding an elf survivor to save.

"Aaaaghh! The area has light elves has, is big! Bigger than I expect!" Soobin groaned. The trio were walking for a hour, however they haven't found anyone.

"It is...." Yunho sighed and sat at the grasses.

"I didn't know that this is 'THAT' big" Jongho muttered. The three of them took a rest at the grass field for a solid minute and later on went to find survivors again.

[[[]]]

The three was still hiding and the witches hasn't notice them yet.

"Do you think Hongdae's son or daughter is smart? I've heard that Hongdae was the intelligent girl in my father's classes back then." Rosé asked them while sitting on San's bed.

"Hmm. I think?" Nayeon answered.

"Guys! We should get going. Vampires are here." Jennie gasped and pointed the three outside, "We should. Before they caught us" Rosé responded.

The three witches used the left window and flew using their potions.

Hongjoong felt that three witches has left, so maybe it is the time for them to get out of the suffocating place.

"Mingi , San. Let's go out" Hongjoong requested the two but he got no response.

He asked them again and again until he heard a soft snore from the two.

"Why." He groaned under the bed. He went out under and soon he pulled the two elves out.

After fixing Mingi and San's position, he locked the windows, removing the the curtain tie letting the curtain fall down and went downstairs.

When he got down, he grabbed his bag. He must find his mother and asked everything about himself. Hongjoong felt puzzled upon hearing such conversation from the strange witches.

When he was about to go out, he saw the three guys that the witches were talking about. They are indeed scary, what made them scarier is they are vampires.

All of them looked pale.....and tired? Since Hongjoong noticed that they looked tired he didn't care whether they are blood-sucking humans, he wanted them to invite inside San's house.

He went outside and called the three. "Hey!! You three demons! Come here inside and have a rest!" Hongjoong shouted making the three pay attetion to him.

"Is he a dark elf?" Jongho asked, "Yes. He make no harm." Yunho reminded. "Ah! Finally! Let's get inside I'm tired!" Soobin smiled and went towards Hongjoong's direction and soon followed by two.

When the three had gotten inside the cottage-like house, Hongjoong offered them a water and vegetables , which is... awkward.

"Uhh. Sir? You know we are vampires and we don't eat vegetables." Yunho trying to explain, "I know. But do you want me to give my meat to you huh? There's no animals around! So just eat!" Hongjoong answered cross-arms.

So three of them ate the vegetables. "Why the hell does this taste like a leaf?" Jongho scrunched his nose in disgust. "Uh.. Because it is vegetables? Don't tell me you haven't taste that even once in your life?" Hongjoong asked raising his one brow.

"We....haven't eat vegetables....." Soobin answered awkwardly, "Hwa-hyung never let me or even us, that's why I and the two of them didn't know the taste of a vegetable" the vampire added.

"Who the heck is that Hwa-hyung? Dosen't he let his kids try something new instead of blood and meat?" Hongjoong rolled his eyes in annoyance and the three laughed, which made Hongjoong laugh too.

[[[]]]

Seonghwa was still searching for the three when he noticed a cottage-like house, he saw the the three laughing along with a.... elf? He immediately went towards the cottage but before going in, he changed into his human form again.

Seonghwa cleared his throat and knocked "Soobin."

Soobin startled on the sudden call of his name then he realized that it was just his brother dear "Ahh! Seonghwa-hyung is here Hongjoong-hyung! Please save us!" the younger jumped out of the sofa and went beside his Hongjoong-hyung. Yunho stood up to open the door for the vampire outside, seeing his master he bowed to him as he always do.

"Aaaaahhh! Hongjoong-hyung! He's gonna kill me!" Soobin acted as if he was scared while holding tightly at Hongjoong's clothes on the other side Jongho and Yunho are trying not to laugh.

Seonghwa walked towards Hongjoong and Soobin who was standing beside the stairs.

Soobin sneakily got back to the couch and watch how the two will interact.

"You must be Seonghwa?" Hongjoong asked while looking at Seonghwa's red eyes, he can't help but smile because of the vampire's serious face.

"Why are you smiling? Are you planning something?" Seonghwa asked in serious face, narrowing his eyes.

"Relax! I have no intention of doing anyting to the four of you!" And he bursted out laughing making the three laugh.

"Hongjoong-hyu—" San was about to call Hongjoong when he saw his hyung laughing with... the vampires?

A/N : a long chapter finally! mwehehe, here it goes brrrrrr brrrr. Just kidding, it'll gonna be a long way for seongjoong's relationship development, for now let's enjoy crumbs hehe :D