015

"That's the whole story?" Hongjoong asked while wide-eyed.

"Yes honey. Your mother loves you that she even gave up the prism for you." Danhwa smiled and patted Hongjoong's head. Hongjoong frowned a bit for not seeing his mother, he wanted to see her so bad.

"Your mother has the same eye features as you and has a comforting attitude towards others. She's just like you. When I saw you at the cave , I cried even more because the two of you were really looked alike." Danhwa stated as tears escaped his eyes.

"How I wish I wanna see mother..." Hongjoong smiled but has a look frowning face.

Hongjoong was conflicted by something, "By the way, how did you know that my mother didn't passed me the prism?"

"Jimin told me so. The one I mentioned in my past." Danhwa smiled at him.

Hongjoong's expression changed from confused to shock "Jimin? As in Min Jimin in Light Forest?"

"Yes. The one whose husband is a blue faery too that owns a shop." The woman explained.

After talking about the past , the tension of the air became thick as it can crush you. Danhwa felt that someone was watching them the whole time while Hongjoong was being clueless of what's happening.

"Hongjoong... I need you to run when I said." Danhwa stood up calmly while Hongjoong stood up clueless.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" The dark elf asked.

"There is. And I want you to tell Mingi that I love him. Also tell Soobin , Seonghwa and Yeosang that I love them so much and sorry for not finding them." Danhwa smiled.

"Your aunt Taeyeon was also gone. Tell San that Taeyeon loves him." She added and pushed the small elf into the shadowy forest.

"Run Hongjoong!" She screamed at the same time pushed the small elf for the boost of his tiny legs.

While Hongjoong was running someone was also following him, he can't determine whether it's a werewolf or any creatures he dosen't mind, all he did was run as her mother's last wishes.

When he was about to reach the exit of the shadowy forest the goblins suddenly blocked him. He tried to use his dark necklace but it dosen't work. Since vampires could only control dragons , vampires and werewolves.

'Is this how will I end?' He thought to himself. The goblins were all getting close to him and a sudden bonk behind his head.

'Am I dead?' He asked himself , when he was about to close his eyes , he saw a tall figure beating out the goblins who blocked him earlier. Hongjoong can't distuingish the figure but he was sure it was a vampire. And after that he passed out.

A/N : double update bcz why not