027

¡ Yungi Special Chapter !

Yunho was now preparing himself to visit the elven forest, reason? His master told him so that they'll be attending a 'birthday party' his master has no ideas what is, even him.

Fixing his hair, he noticed a book beside the table in curiousity he grabbed the book and sat at the edge of the bed. The butler openend the book, pages by pages until something caught his attention.

That one page was all about 'birthday parties'. He started to read the book to know what to do with those parties, he really has no ideas.

Realizing, those birthday parties are for creatures who celebrates their birthdays. The butler just sighed and placed the book where he found it, he stood up out of his bed, walking out of the room

[[[]]]

"Alright, disguise now." Yeosang commanded snapping his finger mid-air in which the others quickly followed, especially the eldest vampire who missed his dear lover.

"Hi!! Hello!!" Soobin shouted, waving his hands in the air making the other elves notice him. "Shut up Soobin." Seonghwa notified, hitting the younger's shoulders.

Hongjoong and San bowed down to them as a greet and motioned them inside, in which the five of them entered. They were not in the light elf's house but in a different setting which is far away from the light and dark forest. "Where's the birthday boy?" Sunghoon asked holding a black paper bag.

The dark elf made a signal to the elder vampire which made the vampire nodded. "Yunho, get Mingi from the dark forest." Seonghwa commanded, of course Yunho being a good butler followed what his master requested and proceeded to the dark forest.

[[[]]]

"Mingi?" The butler called knocking at the guy's door for the fifth time around, and another no response. He had no choice so he busted the door opened.

Busting the door opened, a body lying on the floor welcomed him and it was the birthday boy. Yunho can still feel the guy's heartbeat from far away, so the guy is still alive.

The butler leaned down a little, face to face with the dark elf who pretends to be dead, "Mingi." He spoke with husky voice sending shievers down the elf's spine. Mingi opened his eyes wide, intended to popped from where he lies, his lips met with the butler's.

'Oh my fucking elf!' He thought, lips still attached to each other. His eyes became more wider because of what happend yet he doesn't pull away so does the butler.

He backward a little, leaving a space between the two of them. Heart beating fast, why does it has to happen at his birthday? Mingi was also breathing heavily, but the butler's eyes was still onto him.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Yunho asked leaning his back to stood up straightly, the other just nodded and stood up from his position earlier. Seems awkward.

Before he could move, the butler held his wrist making him turn his head to Yunho's direction. "Happy Birthday." The butler spoke and finally had let go of his wrist, "Thanks!" Mingi smiled like nothing happend.

A/N : sorry for a short chapter :(