034

Hongjoong gave everyone a hug as if it's the last day that he'll be meeting anyone, San and Mingi was curious but decided to shrug it off, maybe his hyung is being sweet and all.

"San. Take care of yourselves okay? You too Mingi." He noted, as he smiled to them just like a sun smiling to it's little flowers. "Hyung, we take care of ourselves everyday." Mingi giggled, smiling at him too, "why do you sound like your doing a farewell." San jokingly stated making the three of them laugh.

Hongjoong had talked with everyone he knew, to tell them to be happy and more.

Seonghwa was now at the near cave prism with Jimin, both were waiting for Hongjoong's arrival. While waiting for the younger Johnny and Ten came out of nowhere, standing on the opposite side of the two other.

"I heard." Ten spoke and Jimin just nodded slowly, frowning. This is just like the day when Hongdae sacrificed herself but the prism seemed to be awaken since the person who died didn't offered his death to the prism but to his husband and son.

Minutes of more waiting, a familiar faint voice could be hear nearing their location. Seonghwa felt his chest tighten. This is the last time he'll be hearing his lover's voice.

[[]]

Ten and Johnny hugged Hongjoong as if they are his parents, eventhough Ten hadn't watch Hongjoong grow, he knew Hongdae's son is discipline and loveable, he knew how the kid deserved the whole world. Jimin also did the same, he hugged the younger tightly for the solid 10 minutes, Jimin was crying, he loved the kid so much to the point he made him his own son.

After the three of them, Seonghwa hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulders. Hongjoong caressed his lover's hair and hummed a song for him to calm and surprisingly it works even in this kind of situation.

"We'll meet again love. And if that time comes, we will be together until we die."

"I love you. To the moon and back."

Hongjoong whispered to Seonghwa that made him even cry more. He doesn't know what to say, all he do know is to hug him tightly and not to let go of him until the time he'll be giving out himself.

The elf cupped the vampire's face and pressed their lips together, the kiss wasn't deep or anything but the kiss was full of pain, sorrow and love. Even Hongjoong wants to be with Seonghwa forever, he can't. Fate made them met and happy, eventually not forever.

Still having a moment, the prism started to light, indicated to release another wave to trigger the other dark creatures' nerves until they die. Jimin and Johnny separated Seonghwa from Hongjoong or else the vampire wouldn't let go.

While in the hold of his two hyungs, Hongjoong cupped Seonghwa face for the good bye, "i love you my love. 'Till we meet again." He stated and gave him a peck on his forehead.

Seonghwa started to cry like crazy ones again, it's happening, his love ones is leaving. He doesn't want to end it like this.

Before stepping inside the prism's gate, Hongjoong looked back to him and smiled, "I love you too." Seonghwa cried, kneeling to the ground as he watches his lover enter the prism's gate. Sacrificing a soul of the daughter of choi will make the prism shut down in peace to not bother anyone, anymore.

The wind started to blew strongly as Hongjoong completely entered the gate, Seonghwa could only cry. He can't do anything now. As the gate slowly closing the wind also started to change it's intensity.

The gate has completely closed now and the prism's light seemed to died down since one spirit had been sacrificied and it will shut it forever. After witnessing all of what happen, all could Seonghwa process is his lover is gone, completely gone.

"Let's.... go.. home.." Jimin stated, pulling Seonghwa to stand. The vampire couldn't pull himself up he felt his body jelly as if he lost his bones earlier.