019

"FINALLY! You are here!" Yeosang yelled at relief. They've been waiting for them for 5 minutes but for Yeosang it feels like forever.

Seonghwa sat at Soobin's couch since he can't do cross leg sit. Even he wanted to be beside the elf, he can't.

On the other hand, Hongjoong sat down at the beige carpet on the floor and wandered his eyes aroung Soobin's room.

He was amazed seeing Soobin's room. It was beautifully designed unlike Seonghwa's. The room was comfortable and lively making the small elf happy.

"Let's wait for Sunghoon!" Soobin announced.

"Who is he?" Hongjoong asked.

"Our half brother. Father's son to other woman." Yeosang informed.

The elf nodded and formed an 'o' on his mouth and wandered at the room once again.

"Don't you wanna sit on the couch? Are you okay to sit there?" Seonghwa asked the elf.

"Uhm, I'm actually okay here!" He answered and smiled.

While the small elf was still wandering , Seonghwa was lost inside the little guy's eyes. It was shining. He adored Hongjoong so much. He wanna hug him so bad but he couldn't do that, it'll be awkward if he do.

"Sorry, I'm a little late. I helped Chanyeol-hyung setting his date with Baekhyun-hyung." Sunghoon apologize, walking inside the room.

Hongjoong draw his attention to Sunghoon. He had to admit, Sunghoon is very handsome and pale. He has a sharp jaw and intimidating aura. His voice isn't that low but it suits his look plus his choice of clothing is nice, he uses different colors that suit his taste.

"Who is this?" Sunghoon asking Soobin pointing his index finger to the elf.

"Oh him? He is...." Soobin tries to make a lie about it. If Sunghoon find out that he is an outsider, he'll eat him for good.

"Seonghwa's boyfriend!" Yeosang reassured and smiled at Soobin.

Seonghwa was startled a little but he knew his half-brother would eat him if they knew they bought an outsider 'friend'. While Hongjoong who was sitting on the carpet widened his eyes and made an eye contact with Seonghwa in which the vampire just nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Park Sunghoon." Sunghoon greeted and smiled.

"I'm Kim Hongjoong" He responded.

"Since when you've started dating my brother?" He asked in curiosity.

"4 months." Seonghwa answered for Hongjoong.

"Okay then. Stay strong and stay in love." Sunghoon bowed and sat beside Yeosang who was sitting at the long couch.

"Let's play? Truth and Dare??" Soobin asked.

"Yes yes!" Yeosang answered and Sunghoon agreed.

The two can't disagree since they were only invited by Yeosang.

"I'll get a bottle, wait!" Soobin stood up and searched for a glass bottle on his room.

Soobin found a black glass bottle and placed it on his beige carpet.

"Seat here! Let's make a circle. If the head of the bottle is pointed to you , you'll chose if truth or dare and the if the other side of the bottle is pointed to you , you will be the one who'll give the dare or questions!" Yeosang explained and patted the carpet, signaling them to sit beside him.

Their arrangement was : Soobin sitting on the left side of Yeosang, Sunghoon sitting on Yeosang's right side. Seonghwa sitting beside Sunghoon and Hongjoong sitting beside Soobin. The eldest vampire didn't let the small elf sat beside his half-brother since he can eat him anytime he want.

"Okay I'll spin the bottle now!" Soobin stated and started to spin the bottle.

The bottle started to spin , after a long wait the head part of the bottle pointed at Seonghwa and the other side was pointed to Soobin.

"Okay hyung! Truth or Dare?" The little vampire asked.

"Dare? I guess." Seonghwa answered , confused. He dosen't know how to play these kinds of games.

"I dare you to...." Soobin started to think. He can't think any dare for his brother.

"Kiss your boyfriend." Sunghoon continued, "on the lips." He added and made a sharp gaze to Seonghwa.

"But, I'm the one who supposed to give him a dare!" Soobin pouted and crossed his arms.

"But you can't think of any. Go ahead hyung." Sunghoon replied and returned his gaze to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa looked at Yeosang. Yeosang gave him a 'Go! Or we will be dead!' stare.

The vampire stared at the small elf asking for his permission. Hongjoong just nodded. It was a dare afterall.

Seonghwa leaned closer to the small elf closer and closer.

Hongjoong could feel the vampire breathing between their lips. The vampires eyes were fixed to the elf like they were the only person inside the room.

"Sorry about my brother." He whispered between his and the elf's lips. He kissed him after, the kiss wasn't lustful , it was tender and soft.

Their kiss lasted for 60 seconds.

After breaking apart to the vampire's arms, Hongjoong giggled while Yeosang and Soobin was gonna expload, Sunghoon on the other side was amazed that his brother would really do it.

"That's sweet!" Soobin squealed , "Wow." All that Yeosang could say and covered his 'o' mouth.

"Very bold of you hyung." Sunghoon smiled. "He is my boyfriend, isn't he?" Seonghwa answered in a serious tone that made the elf giggle again.

[[[]]]

They played for hours and hours.

The bottle pointed at Soobin while the opposite side were pointed at Sunghoon.

"Truth or Dare?" Sunghoon asked in a serious tone but he was smiling.

"Truth, as always" Soobin answered

"Have you ever fallen inlove? And who is it?" The vampire asked and gave him a look

"I haven't...fallen in love...yet.." Soobin lied and fixed his eyes to his lap.

"You'll find one soon." Sunghoon smiled and so is Yeosang.

"Aight , let's go to sleep. I'm sleepy." Sunghoon stated and stood up , "I'll be going now. Good night." He added and left.

"Seon—" Yeosang was about to call his brother when Seonghwa covered his mouth.

"Shh. He's sleeping." Seonghwa whispered while holding Hongjoong between his body and arms.

"I'll go now , this elf is asleep on me." The vampire spoke , carrying Hongjoong on bridal style.

"Good night." He spoke and left the room.

Soobin and Yeosang looked at each other. Their brother never greeted them 'good night' or anything endearing.

[[[]]]

Seonghwa gently laid the small elf to his large bed and covered his half body with his black blanket.

He went to the other side of the bed and laid as well.

"Good night , Hongjoong." He spoke and leaned to kiss the boy's forehead.

A/N : my confidence : adios