003

After talking with each other, the three elves decided to go out and explore the town. It's been years since Mingi and Hongjoong visited this place. Everything seems so new.

"Hey! Hey!! Let's go to Yoongi-hyung's place! He sell different and amazing things there" San announced excitedly and so does Mingi, the two of them looks like a happy kids buying a new toy.

It was a long walk from San's house to Yoongi's place but they still managed it though Mingi groaned when they were walking.

They've reached their destination and went inside, it's not just a store but also a resturant.

San and Mingi went to the counter and called for Yoongi while Hongjoong just followed the two and watched them.

"Oh! Hi San! Who is with you today?" Jimin asked while fixing and removing the glasses from the counter.

"Ah! Him? He is Mingi!" He pointed at the tall elf, "Hello! I'm Mingi!" The tall elf greeted and smiled, "That is Hongjoong-hyung!" He pointed at the smaller elf, "Ah. Hello my name is Hongjoong. Nice to meet you" He smiled.

When he was about to reach his hand for a shake, San slapped his hand. "Ouch! What was that for?" Hongjoong asked while massaging his hand.

"You can't just handshake to him! He is the husband of the owner!" San warned looking at his hyung.

"No. It's okay. My name is Min Jimin" The guy spoke softly and smiled also showing his eye smile.

"What creature are you?" Hongjoong asked scanning Jimin's face.

"Ah! I'm a blue faery. I transform into a blue spirit bird." He explained and smiled sweetly.

"You're husband seems so lucky to have you. You're so kind and gentle." Hongjoong stated, eyes wandering around the place.

"No. I'm the lucky one actually. I mean both of us I guess?" Jimin giggled.

The owner of the place suddenly came while they were enjoying their conversation.

"Ah! Yoongi-ah! Look, San is with someone today." Jimin called and smiled. "Hello kiddos. I'm Min Yoongi the owner of this store and restaurant." He declared and placed his hand around Jimin's waist.

"My name's Mingi!" the tall elf smiled , "My name's Hongjoong, nice to meet you sir" the small elf introduced himself and smiled.

"Don't call me a sir, just call me Yoongi-hyung." The owner corrected and smiled.

Jimin planted a peck on his lover's cheek. "So Yoongi, stay here. I'll be taking care of Minji."

"Eh? Where's Beomgyu?" Yoongi asked, "Ah! He went out with Taehyun , Yeonjun and HueningKai" Jimin waved at him and went upstairs.

"He's really your husband?" Mingi asked surprised, "Yes he is. Is there a problem?" Yoongi asked back, "Nooooo! I'm just surprised!" Mingi nervously smiled at the older.

"What creature are you?" Hongjoong asked the owner of the shop.

"Hyung!" San yelled and slapped his shoulder.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm a blue faery, just like my husband." He responded and laughed at how San reacted earlier.

After buying things and eating on Yoongi's place, they went to the Flower Park. After the park, they went on different places wherever San brings them. They've learn different things about Light and Dark Forest histories. About Vampires and other creepy creatures.

They went home after all the places they went. "Ahhh! I'm so tired! The light forest is sure big!" Mingi groaned while laying at San's bed. "Same" Hongjoong answered while sitting on San's floating chair. Silence filled the room , they took it as 'the silent rest'.

"Guys!! Earlier we thought about vampires and witches right?" San asked them while sitting on his bed, "Yeah?" Hongjoong answered. He is very interested on what lurkes in vampire teritories. "Well I'll tell you a story about it!" San smiled.

A/N : Sorry for another short and idk chapter! Hehe. Actually this is gonna be so slow. Like their love story will be very slow so please wait for it.. thanks <3