021

"Are you okay hyung? You've been spacing out lately.." San asked voice laced with worry. Hongjoong on the other side didn't heard what San had just said, he was denying plus thinking what he feels towards the vampire who just stole his kiss from the game night.

"hyung what the fuck?" Mingi cursed, Hongjoong snapped out of his thoughts when he realized that his juice spilled because of him spacing out, what made Mingi cursed is the juice spilled on his pants.

"I'm sorry.." Hongjoong apologized and placed his glass to the kitchen counter.

"Is something bothering you hyung? You can tell us." San stated while wiping the remaining juice at the floor. "I'm okay." The small elf smiled and snatched the cloth from San to continue wiping the mess.

[[[]]]

"Seonghwa-hyung! Get out of there!" Soobin yelled while Yeosang furiously knocks on his hyung's door.

"If you keep on ignoring us, i'll call Sunghoon to break down your door!" Yeosang shouted still knocking on Seonghwa's precious door.

While his sibling were annoying him, he sat on his bed massaging his temples from all the stress he feel. The first stress is his annoying brothers, the second stress is the feelings he have for this certain small elf he thought that he only adore him but it went a turn when he kissed him. It's been a week since Hongjoong left their household but his smell is still lingering inside Seonghwa's room that almost made the vampire crazy.

Before Seonghwa could think more, his door was busted open by Sunghoon.

[[[]]]

"Tell us hyung. Why are you spacing out?" San asked him again, he's been asking Hongjoong since they've cleaned the mess but the small elf doesn't seem want to answer the other elf.

"hyung!!" San shouted making Hongjoong snap out of his thoughts once again.

"What is it?" He asked looking straightly at San who looked done because of what his hyung acting.

"What is wrong with you? You've been spacing out for almost a week!" San exclaimed crossing his arms.

"You even spilled the orange juice to me." Mingi scoffed

"It's just... I feel like I'm gonna burst..." He answered while looking at his lap, blushing.

"What do you mean? Are you inlove or—" Mingi asked rambling when San cutted his sentence.

"Last night, you were just in a mood now, you just starting to space out!" San sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I like.. Seonghwa..." Hongjoong confessed and leaned on the window.

"You like who?" San shockingly questioned.

"Are you aware that elf could only marry an elf?" Mingi spoke.

Hongjoong was aware of the "Eleven Elven" it was an eleven rules including to only fall inlove with the same creature. But he can't stop himself from falling deeper and deeper to a certain vampire.

You may say that he is just in love because he kissed him which is very far from his reason. He fell in love with him because of the moments they spend together with.

He told San not to fall in love with a different creature but look at him now, falling for a vampire.

"I'm aware, i'm trying to stop what I feel but I can't." He frowned.

"Hyung.. if you really love him.. i'll support you!" San smiled dearly to his hyung who looked so down because of what he feels.

"I'll support your desicion hyung! If all elves turn back to you, i'll be here by your side." the elf added softly and smiled.

"Are you crazy? He might get punished." Mingi warned.

"I don't mind as long as it is for Seonghwa." the small elf smiled a bit still leaning at the window. Making Mingi scrunch his nose in disgust, like this happens in every story, they'll do anything for their love interest while San smiled thinking how brave his hyung is.

[[[]]]

"So he isn't your boyfriend yet? The audacity to lie!" Sunghoon spoke while cluching his chest dramatically.

"Yeah." Seonghwa answered looking stress.

"Then why the hell didn't you confessed?" Sunghoon asked furiously. His brother can kiss that elf but he can't even confess.

"I can't. He might reject me." The older answered covering his face with his gigantic palm.

"what the fuck" Yeosang spoke sitting on the chair facing the back part.

"Just fucking confess to him you coward!" Sunghoon spoke harshly but it's needed to encourage his brother.

"I heard that elves are required to elves only." Soobin popped while sitting on his brother's sofa.

"Seonghwa-hyung is a half elf though." Sunghoon reminded.

"OH SHIT. HE IS." Soobin realized.

"Go get your ass ready and confess to him!" Soobin added.

A/N : yeeeeezsss after 20 chapters they've realize T^T