030

the elf woke up in a large empty bed, by feeling the sheets and how wide it is, he knew where he was. In their small hideout far away from the elves, vampire and any other living creatures. He jolt out of the bed and walked out of the door.

In his surprise, his lover and the others were in there, sitting while talking about something that seems so important. Hongjoong walked down the stairs quietly, not to bother the others who were talking about such mere situation.

Though he still felt the dracula's touch, he preferred to shrugged it off more than to overthink about it. He knew crying and thinking of it won't do anything since it happend plus he doesn't want that to happen.

While walking quietly, he immediately reached the sofa where the others were talking. What makes him confuse is he has everyone's attention, just a minute, he realized that he was teleported to the vampire's lap who was burying his head to his back.

Mingi and San just looked at them happily, while Yunho and Jongho were smiling a little and the three vampire siblings giggled at them. It was such a change since Hongjoong came to Seonghwa's life, though the elf might haven't notice it.

Holding his small waist, head buried to the younger's back, he asked him calmly-worried "baby, are you okay? Please tell me."

The elf just smiled and turned his face to the vampire who was on the verge of crying, he gently cupped his face "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." He replied, smiling to assure the elder.

The three younger vampires smiled at their brother, they don't know how to react since this is the first time they'll be witnessing their brother's tears to his special someone.

At this point, Seonghwa's tears was now flowing like a waterfall, he was holding back since the time when his father took his loved ones. Vampires has this thing for their love ones, once they are snatchef or get separated from them, they'll lose their guards.

All of them were looking at the crying vampire who was being comforted by his lover. Though they find it cheesy, they still need each other at the end of the day.

"Baby, I'm sorry about my father.." Seonghwa apologized for the 12th time now, sitting on the edge of their bed waiting for the elf to finish change clothes. The younger just giggled and faced him "baby, everything's alright now." He assured, running his tiny hands to the vampire's hair.

The vampire didn't answer, he knew he needs to stop or else he might get a slap from his boyfriend. Seonghwa was amazed of how his boyfriend is this strong, maybe he was wrong assuming things back then. Maybe he is a strong person afterall.

Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong into a tight hug while laying down the bed, in which the other responded with a tight hug too. The elder buried his face to the elf's neck, smelling the younger.

'No. Don't do it. You aren't bonded to him yet.' He shooked his head, making a small gap from the younger's neck. He distanced himself from the elf's neck, knowing he might do something he'll regret.

Distancing himself, he went infront the elf, popping his face making the younger startle and laugh. His lover's laughs is a music to his ears, everytime he hears it, he can't help but smile.

Hongjoong stopped laughing, noticing the guy who was beside him giggle that made a curve into his face.

In his euphoria, he leaned closer to the vampire who was smiling at him fondly and pecked his thin lips catching the vampire off guard.

Seonghwa on the other hand, giggled once again due to his lover's action. Hongjoong is just full of surprises that made him love him more.

The elf cupped his face and smiled, "I love you. Good night." he stated leaning closer to him, giving Seonghwa another kiss but on the forehead and cheeks.

These actions made Seonghwa flutter, they've been together for 3 years, but these still make him flutter. All these years makes him love more, Hongjoong being a kind yet simple dark elf helping him cope with his boringness and awkwardness.

Looking at the elf who was now sleeping peacefully, he pulled him closer locking him into a not so tight hug and gave his lover a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you more." he whispered calmly, smiling.

A/N : THANKS FOR 1K READS!! I'M CRYING. And please support ateez comback on march 1!!