016

Hongjoong woke up into a different bed room. He thought everything was just a dream. He wandered around and all he could see is black. The room was all black.

"Where am I?" He asked himself, eyes wandering around the room.

"You are in my room." A familiar voice answered while sitting near the fireplace, it was a bit faraway from the bed that's why Hongjoong didn't notice that there was a guy.

"Seonghwa?" Hongjoong opened his eyes wide and looked at the elder.

"Yes. It's me." Seonghwa answered once again and sipped the blood in the glass.

"What happened earlier?" The small elf guy asked while sitting at the dark coloured king sized bed.

"You were asleep for two days. And you were hit by a wood at your head." He informed and walked towards the elf.

When he reached the small guy , Seonghwa grabbed the elf's head and analyzed whether there is a wound or not.

Seonghwa was analyzing the dark elf's back head, Hongjoong can feel the vampires breath through his neck. Seonghwa's breath was indeed cold that give shivers to his spine.

"Good thing the impact of the wood wasn't strong to broke your skull." Seonghwa stated and sat beside the bed.

"Can I go home now? Mingi and San badly needed me." The small elf stated intentioning to leave the bed.

"No. What if you faint outside? Stay here for a while and I'll bring you home soon." The vampire responded and looked at him with the fierce eyes.

"How about San and Mingi? Who would take care of them?" The elf asked him worriedly.

"The fairies are taking care of them." Seonghwa stated and sat beside Hongjoong.

"Oii what are you doing?" Hongjoong went wide-eyed when Seonghwa sat beside him.

"I'm going to rest, this is my bed." The vampire exclaimed and lay down.

Minutes of silence , Hongjoong asked Seonghwa about his mother.

"Seonghwa. Do you know your mother's name?" Hongjoong asked  Seonghwa bluntly while staring at him.

"I don't." Seonghwa answered straightly looking at the ceiling laying down.

"Well , I know her. She told me that she loves the three of you and sorry for not finding you." Hongjoong stated and layed down.

"How do you know her?" Seonghwa asked.

"She was with me for 22 years." The dark elf answered and smiled.

"Lucky you. I didn't even had a chance to met her. I only knew she was dead when I saved you." Seonghwa responded with a bit cold voice.

"I'm sorry. Goodnight Seonghwa." Hongjoong stared at him and drifted to sleep.

"Goodnight Hongjoong." He replied and also went to sleep.

A/N : hongjoong staying at the vampire household heh