029

Trigger Warning!! Trigger Warning!!

"Make sure to bring Hongjoong-hyung alive!" Mingi shouted, being held back by San who was smiling like a little baby, on the other hand the elder vampire laughed at such sight.

If you're wondering where they are heading, they're going to the vampire's castle to meet the one and only father of Seonghwa, Seongnin. They've been in relationship for almost 3 years so why not tell him? Nothing would stop them anyways.

"Hyungs!" Soobin beamed, approaching towards the two with wide arms, the two just giggled and hugged the younger vampire. On the other hand, Yeosang and Jongho were standing beside each other without a gap, looking like a majestic couple who owns the castle.

Hongjoong noticed that the youngest is nowhere to be seen, he wandered his eyes around still didn't see him. "He's with Sunoo, they're hanging out a lot these days." Yunho informed, standing firmly beside the castle's gate.

Entering the castle, the dark elf felt an unusual tense inside the hallway though he came here just a week ago, suddenly he remembered who he was meeting.

It was no other than, Park Seongnin, a cruel and horrible vampire. He tensed a bit since this guy could be extremely powerful that he might not get out alive from the castle.

Seonghwa seemed to notice that his lover is feeling uneasy due to what will happen later, since they were at the last row, the vampire gave him a peck on his cheeks and caressed his hair slowly and gently making him to calm down, which actually works.

Minutes later, they've arrive at the dark enormous auditorium where the vampire's meetings are held. Seeing the large room making Hongjoong to tense once again, good thing his lover noticed him and held his tiny hands tightly.

"Who is this outsider?" His father spoke with an authority, looking at the guy sharply. This look made Hongjoong glued on his seat, he didn't spare a look to the older since he was instruct not to do so. When the father was about to speak, he was immediately stopped by Soobin who brought him to his far chair.

Seonghwa was a little scared of his father, not because he is intimidating or whatsoever but because he might hurt his elf, which is his weakness. "He is my lover. Complains? I don't need them, you're not my mother to decide." He stated, eyes looking deadly towards his father.

His father scoffed and created a long spear by the metal that is stored through his body incase he needs it. All of them notice it making them stood up from their chairs and step backwards from the vampire.

"Stay on my back." Seonghwa requested, standing infront of him looking like a protective guard dog.

Seongnin stood up from his chair and walked at the auditorium's long table, "get out of the way Seonghwa." He stated, motioning to throw the spear towards their direction.

"You think I'm stupid? Not at all. I'm not like you." The vampire agigated, hands stiffening towards his father's reaction and stubborness. Seonghwa signalled the others to go out which they followed leaving the three of them behind.

Hongjoong was now in a verge of crying, this was a bad idea, a very bad one. This was his idea and now he was the one being protected from a scary vampire, in his emotions, he lifted his head up a little making Seongnin see him well.

The eldest vampire brought down his spear slowly, walking towards them making Seonghwa's guard upper more, he scanned his back seeing a beautiful elf behind him makes him turn on.

Licking his lips while putting his hands on his chin, Seongnin shamelessly spoke, "He's very pretty, can we share?" This words made Seonghwa's blood boil more, his father is a whole fucking lust himself.

Hearing such statement, Hongjoong's heart beat faster than the normal ones, feeling like his heart is getting out of it's ribcage in fear. Seonghwa's right, his father is a whole lust himself.

"No. He only belongs to me." The vampire stated with a hint of madness in his voice making his eyes glow red. Seongnin laughed while clapping his hands, exposing his long white fangs, "Force is another term, son." He stated.

In such statement, the young vampire and his lover's eyes went wide, his father won't really stop until he got what he wants. "Me and son doesn't sit with the same sentence." He complained, growling.

Seongnin being a stubborn vampire he is, he swiftly knocked Seonghwa stealing his lover away from him. His father's punch feels like he was punched by a werewolf with big paws.

In madness and pain, the vampire stood up, eyes glowing red, fangs getting longer and nails extending, he chased after them, growling like a gigantic night wolf.

"Fuck off!" Hongjoong hissed, tapping away the vampire's hand away from his body. Seonghwa hadn't seen them making him worry of what might happen. Seongnin has been touching his parts for now and yet he can't fought back.

Yeosang, Soobin, Yunho and Jongho has been also finding them but can't really see where they are, Yeosang was starting to worry since he heard the comversation his father being obssessed with beautiful creatures.

"I'm getting scared!" Yeosang spoke, lips quivering in worry, eyes blinking multiple times while running and visible sweating. This is what they hate about their father, Seongnin could control their powers like switches, he can nullify and trigger them whether he wants.

Blood boiling, Seonghwa couldn't keep his patience anymore, his father might be doing somethings to his lover making him worry too.

"Shh. This will only take a minute." Seongnin stated, pinning the poor elf on the floor. Hongjoong on the other hand, pleaded to stop, he doesn't want this, he doesn't want to do this forcefully specially to a horrible person.

Being a risk taker he is, he kicked the vampire on the groan forcefully, making him cry in pain. He had enough, he played with him for minutes and he couldn't take it anymore. The dark elf snatched his clothes from the floor and tried to run as fast as possible.

Now, he was running on a giant hallway naked, his clothes were ripped and he could still feel the vampire's hand around his body, but he didn't mind it, he needed to escape.

Running through the nowhere hallways, eyes started to get glossy reminiscing what just happend earlier. He wants to cry but he can't. While thinking of what will happen, he bumped into the person he was finding for.

Seonghwa widened his eyes, looking at his lover who was hugging himself to cover his small frame, seeing the clothes in his hand made him frustrated, not to Hongjoong but to his father.

In such sight, Hongjoong started to sob, the whole meeting thing became a running game. His lover swiftly removed his jacket off him and wrapped it around his small body.

Seonghwa smiled at him, pressing his thumb to the young elf's cheek to wipe his tears away. He carried the guy with him and left the castle. Good thing that his fucking father didn't had the chance to follow them.

A/N : sorry for the late chapter!! '-' I had a writer's block t-t