025

Seonghwa, San and Hongjoong were in the living room looking puzzled of what just San informed them. Even San himself was confused of what just he blurted out.

As they were making theories of what happend, Yeosang woke up from a deep sleep of his. He felt his body numb because of Mingi above him but managed to push the taller elf aside.

When he was about to stood up he felt tingling sensations in his nerves, him standing was cancelled by a sudden action happend inside his body, he fell down the floor.

Yeosang doesn't want to cry but too late he cried already in agony he feels, makes the three creatures went towards him.

"Yeosang? Yeosang? Yeosang!" Seonghwa loudly called for his brother dear who was fighting with pain he feels internally.

"Hwa! Shut it!" Hongjoong half shouting at his boyfriend who is now panicking. "Calm yourself mr. Park!" He added shaking him a little.

A minute later, Yeosang didn't move it seems that he also fainted like what happend to Sunghoon earlier.

Seonghwa was panicking, he doesn't know what to do. The two of his brothers had fainted yet he doesn't understand a thing.

While he was panicking, someone had knocked the door.

San swiftly stood up almost making him trip once again due to Mingi's body who was blocking the way.

San twisted the doorknob opening the door. Surprisingly, it's his Johnny-hyung and his hyung's boyfriend Ten who was looking in a conflicted status. Johnny was held up by Ten who looked wasted man that Ten found in the woods.

In his concern, his hyung looks like he have fainted on the way to their cottage "Hyung? What happend?"

Ten who was breathing heavily answered "He fainted on the way and I'm enduring this fucking tingling sensation, seems the prism was left in open."

San shooked his head and couldn't believe what he just knew. All of the dark creatures were feeling this 'sensations' last night and will faint at tomorrow morning. "Come in hyung!" He motioned them.

"Johnny-hyung fainted too? What in the hell is happening?" Hongjoong looking confused.

"All of the sudden, dark creatures have been feeling sensations that being sent by a prism that was said by Ten-hyung." San explained biting his nails.

"The prism was left in open. Your mother didn't passed you the prism causing it to spread tingling sensation in every dark creatures in this forest. After spreading the sensations they'll faint and soon waking up will make them stronger, and feel less pain after a month of waking up." The small snow prince explained while massaging his temples.

"Someone has to—" the snow prince was supposed to continue but was stop half through by his own boyfriend. All of them glanced at Johnny who was trying to say something.

"Ten.. the kids.." the tall guy notified weakly. As he heard what his boyfriend said he immediately stood up "I'll tell you some other time. My kids are in danger." Ten spoke and left quickly.

San groaned "The hell? They visited so sudden and then got home quickly? What's wrong with that husbands!?"

"Let's find the prism." Hongjoong spoke firmly, creating tiny fists.

San looked at his hyung confused "How—", "Jiminie-hyung." The small elf stated looking at him.

As they talked about the plan, they didn't notice that Mingi was waking up from his 10 hour sleep. The elf didn't felt anything but he noticed that the siblings were still asleep.

He stood up and went to the kitchen, he encountered a frying pan at the counter and decided to bring it back where it was placed. After getting a milk, he sat down with Soobin who is in dreamland.

"We'll go now." Hongjoong decided and patted his younger cousin's back.

"Hyung? How about this fainted bodies? And Soobin?" San asked looking a bit nervous as if it's the vampire's gonna die.

The light elf was supposed to ask another question when his hyung has left as speed as a light, he sighed for a moment knowing that he can't do anything.

[[[]]]

Jimin sighed when the younger elf asked him about the prism, how is he supposed to explain this to him? There are so many things that is happening amongst, so many things to explain, many things to know.

"You see, many things are needed to be unfold but i'll tell you this. You don't have to worry about today's wave. It'll be gone soon... but will comeback after.." the faery explained softly, trying the elf calm by his tone.

The vampire noticed that his boyfriend was fidgeting his finger showing that he is nervous, he tried to calm him down by caressing his back however it didn't work. He was in doubt of what he had in mind but he did it anyways, he engulf the elf with a tight back hug, it was the only idea he has.

Hongjoong felt arms around his small waist and made him stop thinking, he let all his problems aside and calmed a little in Seonghwa's arms.

'Hongdae...and Danhwa.....' Jimin thought as he looked at the two lovers who was calming each other.

Seonghwa was carrying his boyfriend in bridal style who was sleeping deeply. Before they left, he bowed at the faery who gave them an information "Thank you Mr. Min." and left afterwards.

[[[]]]

San and Mingi were cleaning the cottage, on the dining table is Soobin who's still asleep. The young vampire have been sleeping for 12 hours straight making San worry. He thought that Soobin had already fainted before waking him so it made him panic.

Mingi saw San who was spaced out, sweeping the couch with a broom, looking at Soobin. The taller elf stopped his cousin who was about to hit their base.

"You good? Why are you sweeping the couch?" Mingi asked holding back San's arm. His cousin looked back where he was sweeping and saw that he was sweeping their couch that is perfectly cleaned.

San sighed and sat at the couch, place where he swept "I'm worrying about Soobin. He's not waking up yet."

The taller elf walked towards Soobin, he seemed to be still breathing so nothing to worry about.

"Ah hyungs. Oh? Hongjoong-hyung is asleep?" San spoke approaching his hyungs holding the broom.

"Mhm. Let's not worry about the prism triggers, Mr. Min explained that it'll be gone soon but will comeback afterwards." The elder vampire exclaimed walking towards the stairs.

San sighed in relief and smiled. He doesn't have to worry now.

Seonghwa saw his brother's on San's bed who was sleeping peacefully although he want them to have comfortable sleep, he moved Sunghoon to the floating couch using his ability and Yeosang beside at the window.

He carefully placed down the elf's body comfortably in San's bed and pecked his forehead.

"Aight. What are you gonna do?" Mingi asking Seonghwa who was drinking an animal blood.

Seonghwa wiped the blood on his upper lips by his thumb and responded "I'll marry him."

San and Mingi eyed each other in shock.

"Why the hell? The two of you just got together yesterday and you'll marry him? Are you crazy??" San shouted ready to throw fists at Seonghwa.

"First, you need to consult from our father!" Mingi suggested holding back the other elf from fighting.

The elder vampire glanced at him while eyes glowing in red "I'll let him meet father."

A/N : sorry for the fast engagement :'D