004

Trigger Warning!! (I guess?)

Seonghwa was walking through the hallway and checking every corner of the room. He is a very quiet vampire and also an observer. Seonghwa has a butler named Yunho and his brother's butler is Jongho. The two Ho brothers they met at the siege.

Yunho has a brown hair and dark red eyes. He usually wore black suit or maroon suit depending on his mood. Yunho is a morphic vampire. He can walk at daylight and disguise whatever is at the background. He can transform into anything as long as it is Seonghwa's order. He could change someone to control him if he is very sure. Once Yunho met his lover, Seonghwa has no longer rights to control him.

Jongho has a black hair and usually wears maroon suit that has chains hanging as a design. He is a raging vamp-wolf. He can turn into a werewolf vampire when needed. He also has a dark magic, he can control anyone's mind if Yeosang ordered him to. Jongho could only remove his black magic once someone started to love him. The reason of having chains or any metal on his clothing can help him prevent going berserk.

Yeosang has a power to control any raging monsters, he can calm them down by singing to them. Him and his butler are very close to each other, they are much closer than him and his own brother. Yeosang can also transform into one person if he drank their blood.

Seonghwa, the eldest member in the castle , he can nullify ones magic or so called anti-magic. He can use it whenever he likes but it has side effects, if he use it too much, he might get fatigue or severe body numbness.

"Sir. Your father called. He wants you to meet him at his fortress." Yunho notified while bowing down and holding his chest with his right arm.

After hearing Yunho's statement, Seonghwa glanced at Yunho and clapped his hands.

In an instant, Yunho turned into a gigantic dragon, he still fits inside the hallway. Seonghwa rode on the dragon's back and opened the hallway roof to make an exit.

Before opening the hallway roof he covered himself in his cape and covered Yunho's head so his pale skin won't burn. They are daylight walkers but Seonghwa isn't used to any bright things especially sunlight because he use to live inside a dark room.

And so they flew out of the castle. Yunho went down under the clouds so his master can be comfortable. He knows that Seonghwa hates sunlight very much.

When they've sat foot on his father's fortress, all he could see are woman who were in chains. Bodies were exposed, some screams for help, others cries because of what situation they are in.

Seonghwa hated the idea of this, some women were killed because of his father's aggressiveness and what's more, he impreganated a woman and that woman had just escaped.

"I'll be waiting here sir." Yunho bowed again and stood still beside the door.

"Ah! Seonghwa my son!" His father greeted him while his left hand was gropping a woman's chest and the other one was gropping the woman's ass.

Seonghwa sat beside his father's bed eyebrows knitting, "What's all this mess? I saw a tons of women outside. Couldn't you just keep two?" He asked looking furious.

"That's not the topic for today. The witches might attack very soon. It's 2pm as of now and they might attack at 7pm." His father nagged still his hands placed on woman's naked body.

"5 hours." Seonghwa acknowledge. "Exactly! Release the dangerous wolf! The Jongho one!" His father smirked. Seonghwa was disappointed of his father's desicion, Jongho is very difficult wolf to tame especially at night. They tried to tame him once but resulted to a death of many creatures near their castle.

"Are you crazy?" Seonghwa asked looking mad. "What do you mean? This is for the sake of the castle!" His father answered in the same position.

"That dog is hard to tame! Just because you aren't the one who's controlling it dosen't mean you can just give careless suggestions." Seonghwa snapped, "Urgh. Fine! Just go fuck a woman outside!" His father groaned in defeat.

Seonghwa stood up from the chair and went out, he slammed the door real hard causing his father to flinch in action.

Walking down the hallway, he thought to himself, he was never attracted to a girl or woman, he was never attracted to someone in his whole life. Then why in hell he would fuck a woman? His father is crazy.

Coming back from the fortress, the elder vampire noted his younger brother to keep the guards up to secure their place properly or else the castle will be annihilated.

A/N : there is disgusting obsession you would find in this chapter and I don't like it :]