011

"Why did you follow me here?" Seonghwa asking the small elf who just sat beside him.

The flower garden wasn't that big , but it is wide. The garden were the abandoned place by the old elves that lived 4 years ago. Old elven used to call the abandoned garden 'Crystal Glass' because of it's glossy texture and all glass structure. Before it was all glass, the walls, the roof even the door and floor. But it was soon shattered by the werewolves and killed many elves including the old elves that built that structure.

Soon they've made it into a garden of flowers.

"I just feel like it" Hongjoong smiled while looking at the sunset. The two sat on silence, until Seonghwa asked a question.

The vampire asked him while playing with a black rose on his hands "Why aren't you scared of us? Vampires?"

"Why would I be scared to all of you? We are all the same creatures that has different and unique powers. Even if you try to kill me, i'll kill you first." He giggled while looking at the sky that was color orange.

Seonghwa realized how innocent the elf was. He didn't even know what he was talking about. Vampires and werewolves ranks the highest when it comes to strength and golems in durability.

"Keep yourself safe. Wear it." Seonghwa reminded leaving two things where he just sat.

He noticed that the tall vampire left a black flower beside him and a silver necklace with black crystal pendant. He took the necklace and wore it around his neck. For the flower he kept the flower and went inside the cottage.

-
A/N : seonghwa keeping his babie safe :) btw, sorry for a short chapter :))