023

After such confession, Seonghwa and Hongjoong decided to go back at Dark Forest. Being the good brothers they are Soobin, Yeosang and Sunghoon waited Seonghwa at Light Forest along with San and Mingi.

"Do you think it's a good idea to leave that lovers at Hongjoong's? They might do some—" Mingi rambled but was slapped lightly by San.

"That's inappropriate." San scrunched his nose and averted his gaze upon the three vampires who were behaving nicely waiting for their brother dear.

"I mean, Seonghwa hyung has no idea about inappropriate things so it's impossible to happen." Soobin confirmed confidently.

Johnny went home when a furious Ten came to pick him up from San's cottage.

"Yep. Soobin is right, I can confirm." Yeosang nodded in order to agree with Soobin's statement.

[[[]]]

Hongjoong was fixing sheets on their rooftop for him and Seonghwa to stay.

Little bit cheesy to say but he wanna spend time with his special someone.

"Where did you go?" Hongjoong asked, giggling.

"Hmm. Take this." Seonghwa walked beside the small elf and handed him a daisy. Seonghwa rested his head on the small elf's lap.

Hongjoong started to caress the vampire's while looking at the shining stars who watch over them.

"What do you think of the stars?" Hongjoong questioned out of blue.

"Shining. Far away." Seonghwa answered and looked at the stars.

"That's you when I met you, shining. Then you when I felt something for you, far away." The vampire added and averted his gaze on the elf who was still looking at stars.

"For me. Bright and Couraging. Couraging because it gaves me strength whenever I see it and of course bright because they shine at dark times." Hongjoong validated still caressing his lover's hair.

Silence engulfed them, no on uttered a word, they were just simply adoring the stars and each other.

"If you would have a kid, what would you name them?" Hongjoong blurted, breaking the silence. His thoughts are blocked with something else, reason why he keep blurting out questions.

"Our kid? Maybe Seojoong." Seonghwa answered, lost in ideas.

"Seonghwa and Hongjoong?" The small elf glanced at the vampired and giggled.

"Mhm." the vampire hummed in confirmation.

While Hongjoong was giggling in the kid's name, Seonghwa had an urge to touch the giggling elf's cheeks. When he reached the elf's cheek he caressed it softly. Hongjoong felt  the vampire's hand on his cheek and toned his giggle.

"What? Is it wrong to admire your beautiful face?" The vampire questioned.

Instead of answering, Hongjoong leaned down and pecked Seonghwa's lip. The vampire were shocked of the sudden action but enjoy it afterwards.

"I want you to meet my father." Seonghwa spoke laced with serious tone still holding his lover's cheek.

"Just want you to meet him. I don't care whether he likes you or not. I'm gonna marry you."  He informed that made Hongjoong in awe.

[[[]]]

Mingi and San were asleep on the couch while Yeosang and Sunghoon was sleeping on San's fluffy carpet and Soobin resting his head on the dining table sleeping peacefully. All of them had fallen asleep waiting for the lovebirds who were enjoying themselves.

If you're wondering where is Yunho and Jongho they were assigned to 'secure' the Park siblings but helped them to escape, now Yunho was beside Seonghwa's door pretending to guard it. While Jongho is guarding Yeosang from afar.

Jongho was positioning himself to be comfortable when he felt a tingle in his head.

"What the hell?" He groaned in pain. As the time pass by he could felt an extreme pain, him pulling his hair with his two hands and squinting his eyes in pain he feels through his nerves.

Suddenly, Yunho came enduring what the other feels. All of the dark creatures' nerves were triggered by something unknown but seems Yunho knows.

"Jongho. Let's go home first, in order to prevent of your nerves from trigger attacks." Yunho stated as he pulled his brother's arm.

"I can't. No one's gonna guard Yeosang." He replied forcing his brother to let him go.

"He's asleep, while you are asleep your nerves won't get trigger." The older vampire informed and snatched his brother home.

Someone must have left an open wound.

A/N : sighs* i thought it'll reach 1k words