033

< 8 months later. >

Morning came, sun slapped Seonghwa's face real hard making him wide awake. He saw his lover smirking beside the curtain as he was the culprit of opening the curtains to make him awake.

"You could've just shake me to wake me up." he complied, Hongjoong just giggled making him smile early in the morning. Not in the mood to move, he teleported the younger to his lap, just to bury his head at the younger's neck.

Hongjoong wasn't surprised, Seonghwa's always like this when they are alone. Very clingy. He changed his position on the older's lap to see him properly, the older just buried his head on the younger's neck once again.

"Stand up. We need to find Jimin-hyung." Hongjoong stated, caressing Seonghwa's soft morning hair. Seonghwa just nodded and hugged him tighter and gave a his neck a little pecks.

[[[]]]

Seonghwa and Hongjoong are inside Jimin's room upstairs while they wait for Jimin to finish changing clothes. The vampire is sitting comfortably to the bed beside his lover who seems to worry about the prism.

"Sorry for the long wait.." Jimin apologized, sitting on a chair. When Jimin was about to explain about the prism a sudden knock on the door was heard.

"Park Seonghwa, get your ass down here, your siblings are waiting for you!" Yoongi shouted, tapping the door loudly making a loud and irritating sound. Seonghwa averted his gaze to the younger and Hongjoong smiled nodding indicating him to go to his brothers.

Leaving the two together, Jimin started to explain about the dark prism, though the blue faery has a small knowledge about it he shared it to the younger for him to know what he can do.

"Are you sure about that Hongjoong?" Jimin asked, looking at him worrily. The younger just nodded and gave him a assuring smile so that he won't worry anymore. This is what Jimin is scared of, this kind of smile.

The faery frowned at the elf's decision, it's the only way they can do, or else it's over for the dark creatures. He engulfed him into a tight hug and cried on his shoulders.

Hongjoong hugged back, smiling. He will not regret any of his desicions and this is for everyone's good. "Hyung.. don't cry." The younger comforted, caressing his hyung's back.

Jimin didn't answer but instead cried even more, hugging him more tightly. World is so unfair.

After everything had toned down, Jimin asked him once again, "are you sure of your desicions?" he frowned while the younger elf didn't hesitate to nod. "Go. Celebrate or have fun with your love ones." Jimin requested, eyes getting glossy ones again. "Then cameback here if everything's set. You only have seven days." The faery added, teleporting him back to his room.

[[]]

Hongjoong got up from his bed and went downstairs, seeing Mingi and San laughing just made his day complete.

'Seven days starts now.' he noted to himself and sprinted towards the two who was laughing about something.

"Hyung!! Are you okay?" San asked, looking at his older cousin who smiled at him, it's just a smile but San knew that his hyung is alright.. or is he?

Mingi just smiled too, like his eyes disappear in the amidst of smiling. The three of them talked about marrying and having kids, though Hongjoong doesn't really mind what were they talking about, he's just happy to be with them.

"Enjoy your day you too, i'll be going with the fairies now." Hongjoong stated, going out of the house while the other two just waved at his hyung goodbye.

Day 4

Hueningkai, Beomgyu and Wooyoung are now laughing their lungs out of what happend, Yeonjun and Taehyun had slipped into the mud making their white clothes became a brownish and darker ones. Hongjoong shouldn't laugh but still did due to Wooyoung and Hueningkai's containgeous laughs.

The group went to the flower park since Hongjoong told them that he wanted to hangout with them, plus he hadn't seen them for a while so why not have fun. A few hours later, the group of fairies had come home.

Day 5

Yeosang, Soobin and Sunghoon also had a game night with Hongjoong, the four really enjoyed staying up all night because of a sudden video game that Sunghoon bought from the near store beside the dungeon.

Day 6

Yunho and Jongho also had a small talk with Hongjoong, on how to handle a relationship for so long and how to calm themselves while fighting. You may see Seonghwa and Hongjoong as a good husbands but still they can't prevent to have a fight with each other.

Day 7

Last but not the least, with his dear husband. Hongjoong sat up a yellow giant tent at their rooftop for them to rest, he even designed it with yellow lights to make it better.

"You prepared all this?" Seonghwa asked, eyes wandering at all the decoration his lover did. Hongjoong just smiled and sprinted towards into his arms for a hug. After giving him a hug, Hongjoong gave him a deep kiss before going inside the tent.

Seonghwa was feeling fluttered inside but don't know how to express it but good thing Kim Hongjoong is his husband. "Stargazing? You'll never get tired of this, do you?" Seonghwa chuckled, pulling the small guy closer to him to cuddle. "I'll never. As long as with you." He stated, smiling at the stars.

For the seven days, Hongjoong spend time with the kids, the fairies, the vampires and with his cousins. They baked cake, redesigned clothes and more fun things for Hongjoong to cherish.

"Seonghwa. I love you very much." The younger stated out of blue, "i love you more though.." he responded giggling, "i know." the two just laughed at how their conversation is going. Hongjoong should tell him, he doesn't want to anger him.

"Seonghwa. I have something to confess." Seonghwa sat up as the younger sat up, "what is it? Don't you lo—", "i'm giving my soul to the prism."

Seonghwa didn't understand at first but he immediately remembered the triggering and what his hyungs had said from the past. "Is this kind of prank?" He asked, laughing nervously. He felt a pang on his chest when Hongjoong didn't laugh.

"Are you seriously gonna leave us? Me?" The vampire asked, shaking, feeling anxious of what his husband just confessed. "It's not that. I'm doing this for everyone. If i don't sacrifice the pain will just be over and over." He explained calmly, trying to make the older understand.

"Joong..." before Seonghwa could even speak, he felt a lump on his throat. He started to tear up. "I'm sorry love. But this is for every dark creature's sake. Please take care of the others for me." The younger smiled, hugging the older's head.

"Promise me you'll find new love and new interests okay? Just for me, take care of them. I love all of you."

"I promise."

As the elder promised, Hongjoong pulled him into a tight hug, the last thing he'll do with his husband.