010

"Argh! Why the hell is this forest so big?" Yeosang groaned as he walked at light forest path.

While he was walking, he could feel that someone was following him. He felt terrible and sprinted, Yeosang could really feel someone is with him.

He hid at the closest bush and scanned the whole path but he saw no one. He hid for several minutes until he feel that he's safe.

Not knowing, he feel asleep. While Yeosang was sleeping, someone carried him and flew away from the bush.

The guy whose carrying him brought him inside of the one cottages and laid him down.

Few hours later, he woke up inside a cozy room.

"arg, where am I?" He said while wiping his eyes.

He saw a figure who was sitting and playing piano. As soon as he wholely opened his eyes, he saw Jongho playing his favorite music.

"You're awake." Jongho spoke while playing the piano, "Uh. Were you the one following me earlier?" Yeosang asked while walking towards Jongho.

"Yes." Jongho answered took a minute to answer him because he was too focus on the piano. "Then why the hell you didn't tell me? nor you didn't even show yourself? I was scared!" Yeosang nagged and sat beside his butler.

"Sorry about that love. I don't want to ruin my excitement." Jongho smirked looking at Yeosang who was fuming mad.

Sitting beside Jongho, the vampire huffed and pouted. Suddenly, he felt a pair of lips on his cheek, his butler pecked his cheek to make him calm which works to Yeosang who is now smiling like an idiot.

"Just don't do it again. I almost died." Yeosang reminded making Jongho nodded, noting himself not to do what his lover doesn't want.

"Where did you found me anyways?" Yeosang asked looking at his butler or lover for instance. "Bushes. Some animals were jumping at the top of you." The buter answered and covered the piano.

"Do you wanna see your brother? Or go home?" Jongho asked and stand up from where he was sitting, "I wanna go home , I'm tired." Yeosang answered, closing his eyes and laid his head on piano cover.

Before carrying his master, he kissed his lover's fluffy hair and carried him to home.

A/N : soft chapter for the hardworking vampires <3