001

The dark elf rose up and fixed his bed, he jolted out of the bed remembering that him and his family will be visiting the other side of town. The Light Town.

There are two kind of elves that live in the forest. The moon dark elf and sun light elf. Both of them have harmony and never fought. Not just because your opposites you'll always argue over little things.

The elves in this story aren't the elves you see in other stories. Elves here has an average size of a human , they are mixed with modernization and Elf-culture.

"You're awake! Mama told us be ready because we are visiting our cousin!" A tall elf beamed while sitting on the couch.

"I know, I know" He answered while wiping his eyes.

He walked towards the bathroom and activated their shower. Of course to take a good and fresh bath.

After taking a bath, he change into simple clothes. He wore a plain white top, a patterned brown squarepants plus wearing a pair of brown leather shoes adding a brown beret at top of his fluffy hair.

The elf has a tanned skin and half short pointed ears and a mullet. He has an icy blue eyes and he is a small elf indeed.

"Hongjoong sweetie, what's taking you so long?" His mother asked him. He was packing some of books like story books,pocket books and magic-spell books, "I'm almost done!!" Hongjoong responded and grabbed his bag.

The small elf went downstairs and saw his brother looking mad.

"Why do you take so long?" Mingi asked while cross-arms, he and his mother just laughed at him.

His brother, Mingi is much different from him. Mingi is a tall elf but a very gentle one. His brother wore a light yellow t-shirt and a white jacket, a ripped jeans along with rubber shoes.

"Take your bread, it's on the table." Danhwa reminded them and pointed their breakfast at the dining table.

The two elves raced in the dining table in which Mingi won because he was closer in the dinner table.

They went out of their mushroom-like house while munching their bread and closed the door.

While walking towards the brigde of balance, Hongjoong could see very much difference from each other sides.

On the Umbra Forest where they live, was filled of darkness but everyone on that side is happy of course, two sides has day and night.

Their house shines more than anyone because instead of having underground they built a second floor and a rooftop without a roof since Hongjoong loves to look at the stars at night.

All of the house in Umbra Forest usually is covered with purple and white flowers. Blue fairies and Red fairies are assigned guarding the dark forest.

While on the Light Forest are much the same but more active than theirs like active in different kind of activities and competition.

Also this is where their cousin San lives. Choi San is a Light Elf because he was born with both pure light elf parents.

The houses in this forest are covered with Yellow and Pink flowers. Yellow and Green fairies are the guards of the light forest. Here in this forest, two story house is common compared to umbra forest.

When they've reached the Light Forest , many light elves warmly welcomed them. Mingi was greeting anyone who would greet him and so as his mother while Hongjoong is doing the same of course.

"SAAAAAANNN!!!" Mingi shouted making other elf draw attention to him.

San and Mingi run towards each other and hugged tightly, their mother and Hongjoong giggled when they saw Mingi excited and laughing.

"Oh! Danhwa, it's been so long since I saw you! How's your day?" Taeyeon, San's mother asked softly while giving her a cup of tea.

"Of course I'm okay." Danhwa responded getting the cup. The room was cool and fresh and their sofa was comfy as before.

While the two of them were talking, Mingi, San and Hongjoong went upstairs. Mingi and San were talking about the spells they've learned while Hongjoong was reading the books he brought along with him.

"Mingi!! I've learned different spells and tricks!" San spoke voice with full confidence, "Well! I learned different things too!" Mingi responded and smiled.

While the two are boasting the knowledge they've learned, Hongjoong was sitting at San's floating couch and reading books about the other creatures.

Vampires also shares a place with elves and fairies, they own a place and elves can't go near it. Vampires and goblins are scary as hell.

"Kids , stay there for a minute. I will show Danhwa this place." Taeyeon announced and went out.

A/N : hi hello ksks, this is my first time writing a fanfiction, hope y'all bear with my grammatical mistakes and misspellings T~T. Idk but I feel like that this is going to be slowburn :D!

Stay safeee <3