ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

The restaurant was gorgeous

The restaurant was gorgeous. A dim light covered the whole place—the small chatter all around the place from people who were dressed in their best clothing. Every person in the restaurant had some value, a price to put to their name. In other words, I was way out of fucking place. If you looked at me, you wouldn't be able to tell I didn't belong here. However, I knew I didn't.

Rich socialites and dangerous businessmen consumed the atmosphere. These people could ruin anyone's life at the snap of their fingers. All of them had secrets that will destroy them from the inside out. I would never wish to live that way.

Power, Money, and Glory are the golden three that most desire. They have the intense feeling of greed, the selfish and intense desire for something. It will eat them alive and leave no crumbs, and they wouldn't mind.

The host seated us on the second floor of the restaurant. If I thought the first floor was luxurious holy shit, was I wrong? The tables, in some way, even looked more expensive. Beautiful diamond chandeliers hung from the ceiling and reflected off of every shiny surface. It oozed superiority. Everywhere I looked, people had diamonds adorning their flawless features. I do not envy their grace and class. It was simply boring.

We make it to a secluded room that had two men in black suits standing at the entrance. I'm not going to lie; I am intimidated by this whole experience although, I am intimidated these men are in no comparison to me. Both of them nod towards Darlo moving out of the way allowing all of us to enter. I see the men in the suits give me a once over before looking away with their faces slightly paled.

I glance behind me and see Giani glaring at the men. I almost flinched away at how cold it was. Holy fuck, I never realized how scary he could get. All of us entered the room, and there were already people in there. One man looked the same age as Darlo, and another looked the same age as Gavino. There was a female who was glaring at me. Um, what the fuck did I do because? This shit is not adding up.

I give her a devil-like smile and see her eyes widen a bit. It was amusing to see how she was set off by the littlest of actions. Her eyes followed the length of my body, and if possible, her obvious distaste grew even more. First of all, I know I look better than you. Okay, I need to tone this down before I make a scene.

All of my brothers and Darlo shake the hands of the older man's hand named Zane and then the younger version named Liam. They turn to the woman whose name was Tallia. All of them shakes her hand, and I couldn't miss the lustful looks she gave every single one of them.

I am heartbroken because we could have had something if she liked women. You know, besides her nasty attitude, she is gorgeous. Darlo motioned me to step forward, and I did.

"This is my daughter Rose," He said, introducing me to the trio. Zane and I shook hands. He seemed nice enough. He gave me a small smile on his barely aged face. I wouldn't have known of his age if it wasn't for his eyes. They were wise and all-knowing. He held many stories that may not grace anyone else's ears.