ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

We have the same eyes

We have the same eyes. The same ones I can't stand to look at through the mirror, but when you look into Rose's eyes. It makes me hate mine a little less.

She was about 5'7 and didn't seem to like talking that much, or maybe she didn't know what to say? I didn't say a word to her all through dinner.

I was too scared. I would make the wrong impression.

We are in the same grade in school. Rose acts very maturely, but maybe she had to grow up fast. I could usually see straight through anyone.

Know how they feel, think, what their next move is. Rose was impossible. She gave nothing away.

She is just like me in more ways than one.

Tomorrow Romeo, Carlo, and I are going to the mall to get her some "appropriate clothes," whatever that means. Her clothes weren't inappropriate. She wasn't a fan of the rule they gave her. I mean, who would be?

We have a curfew of 11:00 on weekdays, but I fight tonight. Currently, I am passing the house's security to go pick up my car a block away. I make it to my car and drive towards the bar on the other side of town.

Once I make it there, I walk towards the bouncer, and he lets me in. Down the stairs in the locker room, I wrap my hands and change into some basketball shorts. I take off my shoes and socks. Soon my fight started. Stepping into the ring, I observed my opponent.

He was a slightly slimmer version of me, but he was very bouncy and didn't have the correct posture. He was somewhat limping on his right leg and didn't even try to hide it. He makes the first move, but he wasn't fast.

The fight was pretty easy. My opponent got knocked out not even two minutes in. I get out of the ring and get ready to leave.

When I walked out, I overheard a conversation that almost made me boil over with rage. Almost, I kept my composure.

"I heard the Italians have a princess," said a man with a beer belly and yellow teeth. I could practically smell the alcohol seeping out of his pores.

I wanted that man dead. What he just said was not good at all. Everyone knows the Italians now have a weak spot. He was making Rose the target.

Quickly walking out of the bar, I got in the car and drove back home. I parked the car down the road again and snuck back into the house. I took a shower and changed my clothes, and went to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++
Dad told us last night that we will attend back to school on Thursday with Rose. We went yesterday after Giani woke us up at six-fifty.

Waking up this morning was like any other morning disappointing. Once I got ready, I made my way downstairs.

It was about 9:00. Everyone was awake and dressed except for Rose. At about 9:30, she came downstairs in an outfit none of us approved of—tights with a red and black pleated skirt and a graphic-T.

"Go change," Dad said, looking away.

"Why?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Skirt's too short," said Giani. Wow, that confused the mess out of me.

"No.," said Rose. She just walked around all of us and sat on a barstool, and pulled out her phone.

"We will talk about this later," said Dad while everyone glared at him for not doing more. Rose, my twin, Romeo, and I went to the car and headed towards the mall.

++++++++++++++++++++

We made it to the mall, and we started going to every shop. Romeo picked up everything she looked at, much to her protests. She went by herself to get underwear, makeup, and hygiene things. All of us ended up at the food court by the time we were done.

We were all eating when a group of boys walked up to the table and sat down. They were all about Rose's age. All of them were staring at Rose like the horny pricks they are.

"Did it hurt?" asked one of the assholes. He was dirty blonde, beady brown eyes, and very oily skin.

"Did what hurt?" asked Rose. Is she playing into this hell, no? I started to so his hands move under the table, which had me on edge.

"When you fell from heaven." answered back the asshole. Come on, I could pick up girls better, and I have no experience.

"Did it hurt?" She asked back.

"Did what hurt?" the asshole asked.

"When I punched you?" asked Rose. Okay, she has me lost.

"What do you me-" he didn't even get to finish his sentence before Rose's flist went flying to his nose. It must have had a lot of strength because I heard the satisfying crack of his nose breaking. All three of us sat there, shocked that she just punched him.

"Okay, I think it is about time we leave," said Romeo. He was always the peacemaker of the family.

We walked out of the mall and got in the car. The car was completely silent until Carlo broke the silence.

"You know we are going to have to tell Dad, right?" he asked Rose.

"Yeah, knock yourself out," she said. "No pun intended," she added.

The odd thing about her is she reminds me of myself, yet I love everything about her. She is perfect, but I still can't find it in me to think the same about me.

All I can think about is how much of a monster I am. Nothing seems right about me. Every bad thing I see in myself is every good thing I see in her. That alone makes me like myself a little bit more.

I hope she never changes.