ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟘

"What are we doing for spring break?" I asked, sitting at the dining room table

"What are we doing for spring break?" I asked, sitting at the dining room table. We were all having breakfast. No one was talking, and it seemed a bit strange.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about," Dad said, leaning back with his hands intertwined, looking all macho. "Don't freak out," Well, when he says it like that, it makes everything sound dreadful.

"Not freaking out...yet," I spoke slowly, making sure to emphasize the yet. He takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"We are traveling with everyone," He started. "Naomi, Matteo, Noah, Dane, Carter, Lucifer," He said, the last part almost like it pained him. What the fuck? He lets us sleep in the same room. Obviously not unaware that Lucifer literally gives me the best orgasms I have experienced.

Stupid men.

"I own a private island that we use for vacation since other places might not be as safe for week-long trips," Dad said, looking towards Carlo with a stern glare. Carlo scoffs, making Romeo giggle like it's the funniest thing in the world, earning the middle finger from Carlo.

"It was one fucking time," I heard Carlo grumble underneath his breath.

Romeo had an adorable little pout on his face at the obvious display of displeasure. "So pack, and we will be leaving by twelve. Also, Carlo once is enough," Dad said, making my eyes shoot to him. Twelve? This little bitch didn't give me time to prepare, and whatever Carlo did must have been entertaining. I'll have to get the dig later.

"Why the fuck are you just telling me now?!" I said, shooting up out of my chair and stuffing my face with scrambled eggs, and checking the time on my phone. "It's ten-fucking-o'clock," I said, more like mumbled with food still in my mouth. Yeah, I know, not very lady-like, but why the fuck should I care?

"We didn't want to give you time to deny coming," Gavino said, staring me down. Did this bitch really think I would turn down seeing the ocean for the first time? Also, a free vacation. Fuck, I knew this family was a different type of car and mansions rich but a private island rich?

"Why the fuck would I complain? I am always up to seeing new things?!" I said with a real smile on my face. Okay, I'm in an excellent mood this morning. I think we all can answer the question as to why. Lucifer

"New things?" Romeo said, tilting his head inquisitively. I just shook it off before skipping out of the room like fucking Mary Poppins. That must be why Lucifer couldn't stay for breakfast. He said he'd be back and ready for the 'surprise.'

When I got to my room, I already saw a suitcase placed on my bed which one of the many people who work in this fucking mansion put there. It's greatly appreciated. I wish they did it while I was here so I could say thank you.

Most of the staff seem to avoid me at all costs for some reason except for the chef who makes dinner and occasionally breakfast. Gino makes breakfast for practice. He says a woman loves a man who can cook, and he will be in love in no time. That's what he says, although he does get a lot of shit about it from the womanizers of the family.