ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟠

The drive to the restaurant was agonizing because I was left uncomfortable since I couldn't necessarily touch Rose in the presence of her brothers

The drive to the restaurant was agonizing because I was left uncomfortable since I couldn't necessarily touch Rose in the presence of her brothers. The driver parked at the front of the restaurant, and we all followed out. Finally, with a breath of fresh air from what was a suffocating car ride, I wrap my arm around Rose's waist once I saw the situation.

Only on occasion does the paparazzi actually find us on the wild goose hunt, but now with several generations of the Giordano's, they had more tracks to follow. Rose was wide-eyed and looked a little pale from all the flashing lights. I gave her a little squeeze on her hip, making her look up at me.

I could read people very well, but sometimes Rose is very good at hiding how she feels. However, now she wasn't hiding it, and I could see how anxious she was. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, and gave her a reassuring smile. Bodyguards flanked our sides, probably given order's from Darlo to stay around Rose when other people are around.

He knows that she can take care of herself, but she has a particular target on her back, meaning we don't need to take unnecessary risks. The men lead us to the front door, and we got inside after everyone else. Questions were shouted from all angles. All of the sounds were cut off after the door closed behind us.

"Good evening. I'll be your waitress for the night, follow me," A waitress said, not looking up and gathering the menus. The mafia does not own this restaurant since Mrs.Giordano decided that this shouldn't have anything to do with work since they had retired a while ago.

This morning she talked to me, and we had a lovely conversation. I think I charm all of the Giordano women. She even gave me a hug when I had to leave.

The waitress looks up, and her eyes slightly widen before she smiles and leads us the way after they give her a name for the reservation. It was a nice restaurant with an array of food, not just a type, but the elite dines here.

I see a couple of wandering eyes on all of us, especially Rose since she looks ridiculously stunning tonight. I had to tame my thoughts of skinning all of these old douchbags alive when we entered the private dining area and made all of my evil plans come to life.

 I had to tame my thoughts of skinning all of these old douchbags alive when we entered the private dining area and made all of my evil plans come to life