Bonus 1

You know the routine listen to the music makes the experience better mwah enjoy.

I was a little spoon being surrounded by the warmth of Lucifer's body, and he hadn't been allowing me to leave his sight since I faked my death and all

I was a little spoon being surrounded by the warmth of Lucifer's body, and he hadn't been allowing me to leave his sight since I faked my death and all. It's been almost a year since that had happened.

My birthday had passed while I was dead. We got our own apartment since he turned 19 and I was 18. My Dad owns the complex, but we still pay rent no matter how much he insists on letting us live there for free.

We had just made the full move with both of our closets combining them, and sharing a bathroom, also. We left Salem with Dad. We thought it would be the best decision after Mom died, and we both were going to college and didn't feel like Salem would get the attention he deserved. And he has been pretty attached to Dad anyways.

Lucifer kept dragging his fingers up and down my shoulder and arm, the sunlight from early morning having woken me up. Lucifer thought it would be a great idea to stay up all night and fuck the shit out of me.

So after that, we got a good three hours of sleep before waking up. Something was different this morning. Like things were up in the air like adults, we needed to have other adult conversations about adult decisions since we got a new apartment like adults.

Sighing, I rolled over and was greeted by his sleepy face and crazy curls. He looked deep in thought which I figured he was anyways. Reaching forward, I put my hand on his cheek, feeling the stubble of his jaw against my hand, and leaned in, kissing him. It was a slow kiss, and it was needed to rip him from his thoughts.

"Spit it out," I said after watching him fall back into his thinking when I pulled away. His eyes caught mine, and he let out an exasperated sigh similar to mine earlier.

"Do you want to get married?" When I said spit it out earlier, I didn't mean quite literally say the first thought that came to mind.

"This is a shitty proposal," I said, all sarcasm implied. But I guess Lucifer didn't interpret my words how I thought he would. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me further into him, looking more serious than he did before.

"Fuck, Rose, you deserve all of the grand gestures in the world, but I don't know how you stand on everything. Like I want to have kids, a lot of them if you allow it," He said carefully. I could feel the sincerity of his words.

"Lucifer, calm down. I want to get married someday, not anything big. Actually, getting eloped would be something I'm interested in. Also, I fucking love kids, but I want to have them when we are so sure of ourselves and actually want kids," I said, a smile breaking out on my face. I thought I would need to start this conversation in the far future, not right now.

"Sorry, I don't want to lose you or have a lack of communication. That's the fucking worst," He said, kissing me on the forehead then putting his face in the crook of my neck.