ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

After everything that happened at the diner, I decided to make yet another risky decision

After everything that happened at the diner, I decided to make yet another risky decision. I was going to go to the address she gave me.

But how? I didn't necessarily have a plan, but when I found myself standing up in the middle of third period walking out of class, I guess I was going during the day.

Only there was one small problem. I didn't drive myself to school. Therefore, have any way of transportation. Recently, I haven't been making plans, but they always seem to work out in my favor. I took out my phone, deciding to look for bus tickets to where I need to go.

I didn't have a good internet connection, so I went outside to find one.

I must not have been aware of my surroundings because someone was standing right behind me. I only realized it when I felt their breath on my neck. Their hand was playing with my hair before they put it behind my ear.

When their hand came in contact with my skin, I knew exactly who it was.

"Where are you going?" Lucifer whispered into my ear. Goosebumps appeared all over my body, making me shiver, which I think he noticed because he let out a small chuckle.

Besides the fact that it was literal music to my ears, I turned around, taking a step back in the process in an attempt to escape the sexual tension.

"Nowhere," I said, hoping he would leave it alone. That was stupid to even think because Lucifer most definitely did not.

"Oh really? Is that why you are looking for bus tickets?" He said, teasing me. I rolled my eyes that he was snooping in my phone before walking away into the parking lot off of the sidewalk.

I headed in the direction of the exit of the parking lot before a hand grabbed my wrist. Not again.

"You are not going anywhere near a bus station," Lucifer said, spinning me around. I raised an eyebrow at him in a test-me-bitch manner that he did not understand. I huffed, ready to throw a tantrum like a fucking toddler.

"You are either offering me a ride or letting me go," I said, looking him dead in the eyes. I really wanted him to pick the ladder because I don't necessarily know what I am going into.

But instead, a smirk made its way onto his face before he dug into his pocket, pulling out his keys.

"Let's go then. No arguments!" He said, pulling me with him towards his car. I tried to drag my feet the best I could but stopped when he looked back at me with a glare that made me pick my feet up.

He walked over to the passenger side of his car, opening the door and motioning me in. I got into the car, muttering a stubborn thank you before he closed the door. I put on my seatbelt while he got into the car also.

"Adress?" He asked. Turning towards me, I pulled out my phone and texted him the link on google maps to pull up the directions. "What is this place exactly?" He asked. If I knew, I would have told the dumb fuck already, but I didn't.