ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

I have never been the type of person to feel hot and bothered

I have never been the type of person to feel hot and bothered. Having control of my emotions is something I pride myself on, yet at this moment, Lucifer's mother fucking Bianchi is causing me problems. He plays this game too well, and it's dangerous.

All of us are still sitting in the house's living space, watching people play truth or dare instead of playing. Most of us are pretty drunk and high, if I'm honest. Matteo has come back from his make-out. Naomi is very emotional and is using me as her outlet to express her feelings. Lucifer is ignoring me like the plague since the body shot.

Carlo is very under the influence and laughing his ass off. Cedric is looking at everyone with distaste. What's new? Noah is quiet with Matteo and Lucifer, who are talking to girls. Carter and Dane are talking to each other, being introverted as expected.

Everything was running smoothly until someone shouted. "THE COPS ARE COMING!" everyone started panicking around us, looking for a way out of the house. None of us have gotten out, still not having processed what he said, being caught up in our own world.

"Shit shit shit shit shit," I said, standing up and grabbing Naomi. Everyone seemed to snap out of their trance and stand up also. "Game plan, anyone?" I said to all of them.

"I'm too drunk for this," said Carlos smiling. He is an actual airhead.

"Everyone is too drunk for this, but I would like not to get arrested if I can help it," I said, shaking my head. "Who can carry Naomi if she can't walk?" I asked. Carter raised his hand, taking Naomi in his arms, "Okay, go now! Cedric takes Carlo twin things, and all and everyone else sticks together?" I started hearing cop sirens outside the house and decided it's time to dip.

I started pushing through everyone, hoping the rest of the group followed me. I made it outside and started running. I hear several heavy footsteps behind me.

"Where are we going?" Lucifer asked, running beside me.

"How the hell am I supposed to know I moved here this week!" I said, still running. "Please lead the way, jackass!" he smiles and shakes his head and ran in front of me, leading the way. We continued running until we were out of the neighborhood.

Lucifer stopped running, making all of us stop. Matteo, Noah, and Dane are with us, all of us panting out of breath from our sprint.

"Fucking hell, I haven't done that in a while," I said breathlessly.

"Second time this week!" Noah said, aggravated.

"Damn, I need to run more often," Matteo said, smiling.

"Same," Dane said, frowning.

"Okay, genuine. Where are we?" I said, turning to Lucifer. He rolled his eyes at me, giving me a distasteful look. "Damn, just asking!" I said, raising my hand in mock surrender.

"Anyone have a phone?" Lucifer asked. I took out my phone from my bra while all of them looked away. I handed it to Lucifer, who was avoiding eye contact.