ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟝 | 𝟙𝟠+

I had a dream about cats, and a genius idea came into my mind that woke me up

I had a dream about cats, and a genius idea came into my mind that woke me up. I need a comfort cat, and no one can tell me otherwise. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw a small amount of light come out of the window. I turned my head and looked at the digital clock and saw it was five in the morning.

My head was still laid on Lucifer's chest, and I acted as a weighted blanket for him. I didn't bother about looking creepy when I stared at my boyfriend. I never get to look at him undisturbed, so now was an excellent time. The first thing I noticed about him was his insanely long eyelashes that almost had me cursing the gods.

Who the fuck said, let's give men what most women desire, natural beauty. I have long eyelashes, just not like his. He was cleanshaven, making a stubble appear on his chin that felt delightful on my inner thigh.

Fuck stop it. His hair was naturally curly, which I don't often see since he always combs through them with his fingers, but now they are silky smooth and coiled. I couldn't help myself when I brought my fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp. A small groan rose onto his lips, making me jump in surprise.

"Good morning, angel," Lucifer said in a deep morning voice. I felt my cheeks becoming hot at the fact that I might have been caught, but I tried to fight it off the best I could. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at my gorgeous self. Honestly, I should be put in a museum and worshiped like fine art.

"Good morning," I whispered, smiling up at him. A small smirk was on his lips, letting me know I was caught admiring him. What I couldn't help it?! I had a small, shy smile on my lips and distracted him by placing small kisses up his jaw and eventually to his lips. My fingers trailed down his chest and to his abs while I felt the rigged curves of his muscles. I scratched lightly down, feeling him up.

I felt him hard against my inner thigh, and my inner slut just had to make an appearance. I ground my hips onto his making a small moan come from both of us. The only thing separating us was my panties since I took off my sweatpants in the middle of the night and his pair of joggers. I sat up so now he could have a clear view of me. I felt the comforter fall down my back and to Lucifer's lower thighs.