ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠 | +𝟙𝟠

Lucifer walked Rose to the front door, hoping to get a kiss before leaving to go inside her house, and his wishes were certainly granted

Lucifer walked Rose to the front door, hoping to get a kiss before leaving to go inside her house, and his wishes were certainly granted. Before Rose opened the door to go inside, Lucifer grabbed her hand and pulled her back to his chest.

Rose looked up at Lucifer through her lashes, feeling heavy desire cloud her mind. Lucifer didn't waste a precious second and pressed his lips on hers. He prodded her lips, asking for entrance, which Rose teasingly denied. Lucifer was too eager, and one of his hands traveled to her butt, giving it a small squeeze followed by a tug on her long hair.

Rose gasped at the sudden movement, and Lucifer's tongue dove into her mouth. He took his sweet time exploring everything, savoring the sweet sensation of her lips that tasted like vanilla. Rose moaned into his mouth, only encouraging him to devour her more. Lucifer and Rose didn't want the heated moment to end, so Rose took his hand after breaking away from the kiss and dragged him upstairs to her bedroom after taking off their shoes at the front door.

As soon as the door closed, Lucifer's lips attacked Rose's neck. He bit the gentle flesh of her neck, making a whimper come from Rose, followed by a moan after he soothed it with his tongue. He continued his sensual rhythm up and down her neck creating hickey wherever he pleased. The backs of Rose's knees hit the side of her bed, and Lucifer pushed her onto the bed hovering over her.

Rose's legs parted, letting Lucifer lay in between her legs. Her skirt rose to her panty line, and Lucifer ground his hips into hers, making the growing hard-on that Lucifer had obvious. The pleasurable friction made a moan leave Rose's lips. "Shhhhh, darling, keep it down. Wouldn't want anyone hearing you," Lucifer said teasingly next to her ear. Rose whimpered in need, wanting the pressure in her abdomen to be relieved.

Lucifer kissed her jaw and the corner of her lips, making Rose claw his back in anticipation wanting his lips on hers. "Please," Rose pleaded desperately. Lucifer looked at her through hooded eyes and an arrogant smirk that only made Rose's panties dampen more.

"Do you want my lips here?" Lucifer said, taking his hand and swiping his thumb across her bottom lip. "Or here?" he said, skimming his lips down her neck. "Or here? He asked, snaking his hand between their bodies and cupping Rose's panty-clad pussy. Rose moaned by the simple contact trying to keep it down by gnawing at her bottom lip.