ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

The next day Naomi went over to Rose's house while Lucifer prepared everything for their date

The next day Naomi went over to Rose's house while Lucifer prepared everything for their date. He was a bit nervous since he had never been on a date that he cared about before. Or with someone he cared about.

It was true he did ask Darlo if he could take out Rose. But the other day, he chose the safe option and didn't tell Darlo that she stayed over the other night. That night with Rose in his arms was the best fucking sleep of his life. He knew she was safe and not putting a fucking gun to her head. Which he still has not gotten over.

He could feel his palms sweating just thinking about the date. Lucifer received some advice from Dane, curious about what Rose would want to do. All he got was the short answer of something laid back but interesting. His exact thoughts are, what the fuck does that mean?

While Lucifer was stressing out, Rose was trying on clothes. "Rose, I swear to god! Do not dress like a grandma!" Naomi yelled from outside her closet. Hearing this, Rose popped her head out the door and looked at her like she was crazy. Oh, and she was crazy.

"Just because I don't look like a slut doesn't mean I am dressing like a grandma. I am going for a classy slut. Okay?" Rose said, hoping her words made sense. Well, apparently to Naomi, they did because she nodded her head and shooed her back into the closet. Rose put on a pink lace underwear set and settled on an outfit.

Naomi approved of the outfit that consisted of a black skirt and a black sweater that was cropped. The skirt was really short, but besides that, her body was mainly covered. She put on some black airforces for fashion purposes and a golden necklace.

Rose put in some extra effort with her makeup and put on some concealer, mascara, and lip gloss. Lucifer, on the other hand, was cooking ravioli from scratch. Sometimes he avoids telling people that he can cook, but today he is using his strengths. 

The ravioli was done, and he put it into the thermal container in the basket. He repeated to himself the words Dane had said, 'laid back but interesting,' basically something chill, but not cliche?

Lucifer changed his clothes also. He changed into a white turtle neck and beige slacks, with a maroon button-up over the top. He wore a Gucci belt and one of his chains along with some rings. Lucifer combed his hair back, but a curl snuck out the front, dangling in front of his eye. Lucifer brushed his teeth, shaved his face, and then brushed his teeth again.

He was trying to keep his mind busy. Lucifer smelled all of his cologne and went with his signature scent anyways. He put on some extra strong deodorant, in case he gets super nervous, and even made sure to match his socks. 

He moisturized his face and his whole body essentially. Lucifer had taken a shower earlier and had the clean smell from his body wash, but he had to make sure everything was perfect.

In the movies, it's always the girls that are hysterical about every little detail and nitpicking their appearance. Take legally blonde, for example. That was basically the opening act. However, Lucifer was freaking the fuck out.