ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟟

I went to school after breakfast and endured the rest of this miserable school day

I went to school after breakfast and endured the rest of this miserable school day. Throughout my classes, I was thinking about what I'm going to wear tonight. Lucifer already agreed to come to dinner with us. However, he was hesitant since we've only been dating for a couple of days, and it seemed like a big step.

Lucifer was eager to go, he explained, but he didn't want to freak me out. I just rolled my eyes at him and explained the simple exchange of someone inviting you and the person needing to answer. He called me a smartass and gave me a short kiss on the lips, and we were on our way.

Naomi caught wind of this fancy dinner tonight and brought fucking white nail polish to school, claiming that if she doesn't do my nails, they simply won't get done. She wasn't wrong, and no teacher dared to go against Naomi's wishes to do as she pleased. I think they knew it wasn't worth the argument that they would lose.

Once the dismissal bell rang, I walked towards the parking lot and moped all the way to the car. Lucifer texted me that he was leaving early to do some work for my Dad, so I had nothing to look forward to besides Carlo's awful screeching along with the radio back home.

Dinner was at six, so I had to get started getting ready as soon as I got home if I wanted to look nice for this dinner. Apparently, it would be a formal wear dinner that made me all the more nervous since my formal wear was nowhere near comparable with everyone else's.

However, Noami did facetime me and guided me through my selection process. "You may not have noticed, but your brothers are competitive, especially when the grandparents are around. They dress nice and clean up well to have extra attention from your Grandma," Naomi explained to me. I nodded my head, contemplating if what she was saying was true or she just wanted me to dress nice.

"I'm serious. They will out-dress you, so be a bad bitch because I will not have you putting my fashion name through the dirt," I heard Naomi scold me through the phone. I took a deep breath, gathered myself, and picked one of the outfits we laid out together. "They will all wear black stand out," Naomi reminded me while I just rolled my eyes, hoping she couldn't see me in the frame.

"I'll just ignore your sour attitude and take the gratitude you are not showing me," She said dramatically. I just laughed and watched her flip her hair behind herself and shrug her shoulders. Naomi is a drama queen next to Carlo. They could be twins.

"Okay, I picked what now?" I said to Naomi. She looked at me like I was stupid before she yelled at me.

"I don't know. Put the clothes on?!" Naomi said, making me roll my eyes again.

"Don't be such a smartass," I said before walking out of the frame of the phone and putting the dress on after I moisturized and put deodorant and perfume on. I don't think I will make it a step outside wearing this around all brooding men when they don't know when to keep their mouths shut.

"Then don't be such a dumbass," Naomi retaliated. "What did you pick? Let me see, let me see, let me see!" She chanted with absolutely no patience. I wore a white dress sending a prayer to a god I don't believe in that I don't get anything on this dress. It had a cut out on my waist, showing some of my surprisingly toned muscles.