ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

It was now Tuesday, and we got back to New York on Monday night

It was now Tuesday, and we got back to New York on Monday night. I am missing many school days, and I'm not sure that I will graduate senior year. However, I do keep up with my assignments I am sure that there are attendance requirements. 

Darlo made me take today off also, not because I wanted to but because he wanted to make sure I didn't murder anyone at school. Understandable from his point of view, but to me, it felt unnecessary. If murdering someone is what it takes to let people know to mind their own business, then all self-control would be thrown out the window.

I still hadn't talked about what happened last weekend because I want to avoid it at all costs. It being Giani knowing more than I like, to Lucifer kissing me in a hatred-filled haze. I want to avoid it all. Not that I regret kissing Lucifer, it was just too good to be true. From all the time I have known him, I have gathered enough information not to trust him. 

I don't understand when girls will trust someone with their whole heart, knowing full well that their significant other isn't that significant. Also, another thing I don't understand is trying to change a fucking player. Like no one is going to change unless they want to. 

If I actually want something with Lucifer, he will have to change his ways without my help. He's going to have to want to change. Doing all the work is never something I want to do. On the other hand, I would have to change also.

With that set-aside, I have other things to think about. Darlo said that he is taking me somewhere at three o'clock, and it's currently two-thirty, and I just woke up. I pout like a toddler the whole time getting out of bed. It was so warm and comfortable. I turn my shower on and go pick out an outfit while the water heats up.

I took the risky option and picked a skirt with a slit on the side and a long-sleeve white shirt. No, it's not risky because of the skirt and what everyone will think. It's risky because whenever I wear white, I get a fucking stain on it. The skirt was black and white and came to my upper thigh. I picked some gold chains and opted for basic airforces. 

I took a nice warm shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, and put on some mascara and lipgloss

I took a nice warm shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, and put on some mascara and lipgloss. Checking the time, I see that it's two fifty-nine, right on time. I grab my purse with my wallet, phone, lipgloss and walked downstairs.