ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Matteo, Noah,  Dane, Carter, and I are already at the party before the girls. Naomi is known for partying hard, and I mean hard. We usually have to drag her out of the party. Hopefully, Rose isn't as bad as Naomi.

We can't handle two of them. Naomi gets emotional when drunk, and someone has to comfort her until she calms down. It's a tradition by now for her to make one of us be her therapist for the night.

The party was in a massive mansion of one of the many snobby popular kids.

The air was clouded with smoke and had the permanent stench of sweat, alcohol, and drugs. Drunk teenagers were everywhere, a few practically having sex with each other.

Sometimes you can't help but admire high schoolers. We have no shame. I watch as Matteo, Noah, Dane, and Carter take their second shot together. I am taking it slow for the night, not wanting to be hungover.

"Naomi over here!" Matteo yelled over the music. I look at where he was and saw Naomi standing. I couldn't see Rose because she isn't that tall.

I saw Cedric and Carlo walking next to Naomi pushing people out of the way so they could get to us. Finally, they make it to us, and I see Rose. How the hell did she get let out of the house.

"I see that face, and nobody likes it very much, but they are unstoppable," Carlo said, rolling his eyes. Rose was learning a leather skirt with a white crop top. "Wheres the jacket!?" Carlos said to Rose, seeing her without a jacket on.

"It's hot in here!" Rose said, "I want shots," she said with a devious look on her face. Rose walks over to the makeshift bar where there was an actual bartender.

People have too much money. "five shots, please," she said, looking to have already caught the bartender's attention before she even opened her mouth.

Rose has that effect on people, but if he keeps staring, I'm carving his eyes out. It infuriated me that she could gather attention so quickly it made an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"No problem, sweetheart," the bartender said, winking at Rose, making the shots and sliding them over to her, "I'll be here all night," he said before walking towards other kids and making their drinks.

Rose looks at the shots before shrugging her shoulders and downing each one without a signal sour face. All five of them are gone before we know it, and we all look at her like she is crazy.

"So much for hoping we don't have another Naomi," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Can she not handle her drinks?" Rose asked, turning towards me. For a second, I couldn't form words. She was just that breathtaking.

"I can! Shut up, Lucifer," Naomi said, scolding me. I raised my hands in surrender, not wanting her drama.

"Don't worry. I can handle myself," Rose said, looking me up and down before walking away. She really is testing me.