ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

Lucifer didn't ask the question again after he realized I wasn't in the condition to answer

Lucifer didn't ask the question again after he realized I wasn't in the condition to answer. I'm grateful he did because I refused to process anything. My head was just empty, and I couldn't feel my hand.

We made the drive back after Lucifer stopped at a gas station to get more bandages. He told me to keep it elevated, so I don't lose any more blood. When we got back on the road, he started speeding.

He kept saying something to me, but all I could hear was a ringing in my ears. Similar to when in the movies and there is a bomb, all you can hear is ringing. Ironic in the sense that a figurative bomb was just dropped.

Finally, we pulled into a driveway of a normal-looking home, and Lucifer got out of the car, coming over to my side. He tried to get me out of the car by asking me something, but my body would not comply with my brain.

Lucifer was starting to get panicked and urgent, so instead, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the front door. He had a set of keys in his hand and skillfully unlocked the door.

He walked into the house and walked past a kitchen and living room. Making it to where he wanted, he set me down on a toilet seat after he turned on the lights.

He made sure I was stable before walking to the medicine cabinet above the sink and taking out a pair of tweezers. Next, he went under the sink and took out a first aid kit.

He washed the tweezers with anti-bacterial soap and dried it off before he walked over with the kit and tweezers. Lucifer unwrapped my hand and started to pull out the pieces of glass with the tweezers. I occasionally winced, my body somewhat coming to its senses.

After he had all of the glass out, he put peroxide on a cotton ball and dabbed all of the cuts. None of the glass went deep enough to need stitches, but my hand would be out of use for a while.

He took a bandage wrap thing and wrapped my fist and down my palm making it look like I sprained it. After he was done, he picked me back up even though I could walk and brought me to the couch. He wrapped a blanket around my upper body since I was shivering.

I think it was an anxiety tick or the fact that my clothes were slightly damp from the rain, but I wouldn't know. Warmth surrounded me, and he left me there after putting pillows on either side of my body and one behind my back. He was treating me like a baby who would roll off the couch. However, I sincerely appreciated it.

Lucifer came back after a couple of minutes with a hot cup of tea. Lucifer placed it into my hand. The mug was wrapped in a potholder, and he made sure to support the other side while I took a sip from the mug.

After I took a sip, he pulled it back and set it on the coffee table. Like a switch was flipped, my brain started going a hundred miles a minute. Like a damn had been broken, the tsunami went full force, and the whirlwind of emotion I had was set free.

Tears started to fill my eyes, and I didn't put up a fight and let them fall. I have never felt so utterly broken and confused. Everything seems so impossible like tragedy was surrounded all around me. That where ever I go, something falls apart. That I fall apart, and it's suffocating me.