Chapter 1

While i was making my bags to move to New York after 10 years of living in california, someone knocked on my door and then opened it.

"Are you almost ready?" My dad said walking in

"Yes, just a couple things more and i'm ready" i said putting more stuff inside my bag, i always used to go to New York in summer or when we wanted to spend christmas enjoying the snow , we have an apartment there and i also have some clothes there but im totally moving, by myself so i definitely need more clothes and everything

"Great, you leave in an hour, your mom and i are going to be in our room, go to our room before you leave" he said

"Okay"

I kept packing more stuff that i wasn't going to need but still packed because i didn't want to leave them here. After 30 mins i got thirsty and decided to go to the kitchen to drink some water, i took my phone and made my way out downstairs.

I took a cup of glass and i poured water in it, while i was drinking it i was scrolling through my phone. In a microsecond all the lights in my house turned off, i got really scared so i turned on my flashlight and tried to go to the place where all the light connections were. In my way to that room i felt someone behind me, but i didn't really pay attention to it because it was probably my fear of the darkness in that moment. When i got to the room, i opened the door and i saw someone in front of me, i couldn't see his face because it was covered. He pulled my arm and before i could even react he put something that covered my mouth and nose and knocked me out. Thats all i remember .

I woke up in a big room, like a guests room,i guess, i was still wearing the same clothes, i looked around trying to recognize the place but nothing familiar about this place came to my mind.

"Where the fuck am i" i mumbled, i stood and ran towards the door but it was locked "shit" i got back to the bed. After a couple minutes,I heard someone unlocking the door and open it, a man came in, he had dark brown hair, kinda tall and like baby face.

"The sleeping beauty finally woke up" he said

"Who the fuck are you" i approached him with anger "where am i, why am i here, what do you want from me" i shouted and then i ran towards the door again but the door was locked

"Oh don't even try it my dear" he said "this is your new home" he smiled at me

"Shut the fuck up, this is not my home, i was supposed to lea.." before i could even finish the sentence he interrupted me

"Leave to new york.., yes we know that" he said "anyways, i'm not going to tell you why you're here, because it's none of my business"

"No, please let me go, i beg you" i felt tesrs running through my cheeks "what did i do?, what do you want?, do you want money?, i can give you all the money you want, but please let me go" i sobbed

He chuckled " i don't need your money, i already have sufficient and more, so back to what i was telling you, this is going to be your room, all your clothes and everything are going to be set up in your closet later, and that's it, rules, do not try to leave the house because even if you try it, it won't be possible, theres people around the house all day and all night so don't even bring that to your head, this is a three story house, 1st floor the basic things you know kitchen, living room etc, 2nd floor where you are right now, rooms and rooms and 3rd floor, don't even try to go there if you don't want any problems"

"What makes you think that i'm going to stay here" i said approaching him and wiping my tears

"I've already told you, Avery" he said