Chapter 21

The next day i woke up and saw a phone in my nightstand, I turned it on and configured it as fast as possible to text Maddy everything that happened yesterday, she said she had no idea he was taking me here in that case she would've let me know about it. Sleeping without Vinnie was kind of hard, I woke up a couple of times at midnight, and also the bed was too big and cold. I got ready and went downstairs, I saw vinnie watching TV on the living room and went to seat next to him

"Morning, where are your parents?" I asked

"They went to get groceries, they needed some stuff for the food" he kept his eyes on the tv with a serious face.

"Thought they had maids too" I assumed

"Nah, they rather do things by themselves" he said and i nodded "how did you sleep"

"Good, I guess" I added "you?"

"Couldn't sleep all night" he looked at me "without you, now I find it kinda impossible" I felt a shiver

"Same" I said under my breath but I know he heard me "I woke up several times last night"

"Why didn't you just go to my room" he said as if everything was okay and I stayed in silence "what can I do for you to forgive me?" I looked at him

"You think it's that easy? Please forgive me for making you feel like total shit yesterday, okay I forgive you and then what, you're gonna yell at me again for some shit that happened and humiliate me and every time is going to be the same?" I spoke in a silvery tone.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that, and just to let you know that you're part of our team, I was just..." i interrupted

"So stressed? Yea ofc you were, your house was attacked, but is not my fault"

"I'm sorry okay? I really mean it, i won't do it again" I looked at him.

I sighed and nodded

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and then he pulled me against his chest.

I know maddy will kill me for this but I can't act as if we are hiding something because the last we want is us getting caught and never find out what happened.

2 hours later vinnie's parents came from the grocery store and offered to go to a restaurant because since they came home a bit late the food would take long.

So we did, we went to a very fancy and cute restaurant and shared moments and everything, we spent a really good time together and of course I had to change my attitude with vinnie because we're "good" now.

When we got back home I saw the security man carrying my bag and vinnie's  outside of his parents, seems like we're leaving right now.

"Are we leaving right now?" I whisper ask

"Yea, the house is ready, no need to stay another day in here." He said and i just nodded.

I stepped out of the car and said bye to his parents and thanked them for what they did for us and everything and got into the other car straight to the airport.

During the car ride I told vinnie that his parents were really nice and I actually spent a good time in there and that he should visit them more often because they seemed very happy to see him.

We arrived at the back of the airport, in an exclusive zone where the jet was waiting for us. We came out of the car and went walked the stairs to the plane where a black haired girl with almost all of her boobs showing up was waiting for us inside with a big smile on her face, as we walked in she pulled her blouse down trying to "fix it" but I know she's not.